Part 40

Teju went near Rithvik and Hugged him tightly...

Teju- Ritz shaanth hoja Mera bhai I know she will say yes and she will be back to you trust me... And you realised ur mistake.. aur kya chahiye ab..

Karan comes there and took both in a tight hug...

Karan- Bhai pakka Maan jaayegi trust me I'm telling u na..

Later Teja and Karan turns towards camera and speak..

Tejran - Ashaaaa Isse accha tujhe koi nahi mil saktha aur khel bhi nahi saktha pls maan jaana yaar iss baar toh baahar aake shaadi hi karwaunga...Tab break kuch bhi nahi chahtha woh... We are waiting for your answer Ashaaaa....

-----------------------------------------

After sometime BB asked everyone to sit on Living room sofa...

Teja and Karan were sitting together hand in hand....

Suddenly BB played something on TV... That's nothing but.....

THE STEAMY HOT ROMANCE OF TEJASSWI PRAKASH AND SHAHEER SHEIKH ON THE SONG ""AYE UDI UDI""....

((Guys remember BB 13 mai Siddharth aur Rashmi waala romantic song and Sana was directing it..))

The song that was showing on tv was actually of a TV serial where shaheer and teja did together and it's really a hot one...

In that song teja was wearing a shot and a white shirt with a little bit of cleavage visible...and her thighs are looking damn gorgeous... That video contains them together on the bed romancing and again in the swimming pool and under the shower....🥵🥵

Everyone are hooting for them and they were really in shock looking at teja like that..!!

Karan was literally spell bound and he was Just watching it like an alien.. and his mouth was open throughout the video.. and teju was hiding her face with her palms...

After the completion of song she looks at Karan...She slowly calls him ...

Teju- Sunny....

He didn't respond so she again called him

Teju- sunny sunny...

Karan- Haan Haan

Teju- what happened

Karan- itni aasani se kaise puch sakthi hai madam The one in that video is you right? Am i right or am I right..

Teju - mai hi hoon sunny..she said hiding her face in his chest... Woh sab serial hai re....

Karan- Teju tu ye sab bhi kar sakti hai I mean I have never seen you this seductive Girl.. This is totally different teja...

Teju- You have not yet seen my seductive side sunny😉😉

She said nonchalantly...

Karan in husky voice - Ohh really mrs.smith...

Rithvik - Bhai ye toh teaser hai isse bhi bade bade ki hai madam ne...

Teju- paagal chup nahi bait saktha saala

Karan- Hain? Sacchi My god mujhe lagta mere se zyaada tune ki hai aise...waise tv serials pe ye itna allowed nahi hai na Bhai..

Jai - This much is allowed karan aur picture abhi baaki hai mere dost baahar jaane ke baad dekhna..

Karan- you are dead meet Laddoo...

Teju- as if you have done nothing maine dekha hai It happened in Calcutta.. don't get on me tumne jo kiya na usme 1% bhi nahi hai mera... Bahara chale Tab bataungi...