Part 36

Teju pov - It's before 5months!!!  I was not in mumbai, I was in florida for some shoot purpose.. Rithvik and Asha were in relationship since 2010!! They have been the best couple ever and I though love them to the core... Infact I have helped rithvik to propose Asha!! They have been as a resemblence for the name LOVE, people used to admire them with no boundaries... Rithvik and Asha, both are equal to me I love both of them equally with my whole heart.. We have always been thick buddies... But I don't know what got into them suddenly they thought they should need a break and drifted apart... I regretted being not in mumbai at that time.. Cause i could have stopped it from happening.. These two idiots have thought something anf just did a breakup.. When I got to know that I felt like banging their heads.. I spoke to Asha and some of my friends and I understood that this bastard needs a break but not asha... I hated that thing the most!! i didn't speak to this bastard for straight 2 weeks as i was angry on him!!But after that he convinced me but somewhere I was still hoping that these two souls become one someday and still hoping for that... When I was coming to BB, I spoke to Rithvik about this and asked him to think about that with a peaceful mind.. But suddenly from nowhere he showed me in this house.. I felt like killing this idiot, but I was calm... Now this person is regretting his decision and I bloody want this to happen as early as possible... and I will try my best to mend their ways together forever!! I can' t see my friends happiness fadeaway.. Ritz don't worry this bff is there to help you out this time!!!

Rithvik - oy kaha kho gayi hai???

Teju- haan haan kuch nahi..

Rithvik still kept his head on teju's lap and she was caressing him sofly..

Rithvik- I'm not understanding what to do But from the time I have been here.. I'm regretting my decision every day... Asha going away far from me is always haunting me.. I realize my mistake.. I don't know what has happened to me that day That i took the worst decision of my life....How much I have made Asha suffer.. meri immaturity ki wajah se woh bandhi suffer horahi hai.. Maine bohot bada galthi kiya hai but I want to correct it now.. kuch bhi karke mai asha ko waapas laana chahtha hu meri life mai...bol na what should I do..

Teju Pov- with this he started crying his heart out.. These many days he was holding these tears but today it just made it's way...Rithvik never cries but when he does that must be something important... Today My heart ached seeing his vulnerable state!!

Teju- shh shh calm down ritz.. shaanth hoja pls.. I know kitne dinon se chupake rakha tha tune ye.. maine bhi yeh topic kabhi liya nahi just because you need to understand what you have doen!! I'm happy ki atleast now you got it bro.. tharike honge cheezen sahi karne ke liye.. we will definitely try our best Ritz to make things right!! BUT....

Rithvik still crying - Kya hai bathana I'm getting tensed...

Teju - Ritz mai sach batungi jhooti hopes nahi dungi tujhe.. I cannot promise you that Asha maan jaayegi because you played with her heart man seriously.. Asha has suffered a lot and woh meri bhi jaan hai.. tu jitna hai mere liye wohh bhi same hai.. and No one has right to force her to do things.. yes tu apna best try kar because Love has it's way to get back to eachother and I manifest for that bro.. Tension mat le tumhari taraf se poori koshish kar bas.. Ab pls mat rona.. mujhe bhi rona aajayega!! Pls shaanth hoja..

Rithvik - Haa okk but what should I do now... i'm in this bloody house..

Teju- Toh aane ke liye kisne bola tereko idiot..??

Rithvik- Agar nahi aatha tho shaayad realize nahi hotha Destiny You know baccha...

Teju- Hmm.. Ek idea hai Asha ki bday aarahi hai why don't you say something on NTV.. What you have done is wrong but you can correct it infront of whole world now right??? so let's do this babe!!