Part 70

It's morning and they woke up and got ready for the shoot...

Teju got a call... It's Arjun..

Arjun - how's my baby.?

Teju-your baby is absolutely fine... How's my big baby?

Arjun-thik hu... Karan kaisa hai..

Karan- mai bhuk thik hu Arjun... Waise kya kar raha hai..

Arjun- wahi Bhai web series ki shooting... Bas wahi hu....

Teju - chalo bye shoot hai... Take care..

Arjun -you two also tc bye...

They all went to beach and shooting there... Tejran are enjoying there moments... Nikhil is capturing them...

They both are making vlogs also...

Now it's time for swimming pool scene...

Karan was already ready in his shorts and he's shirtless... Waiting for teja in the pool....

Teju wore a hot white short and a blue top... ( Remember Rula deti hai BTS)....

She came out and walking towards Karan...

Seeing karan shirtless that too in the pool... And water droplets on his face...

This is driving her insane... He's looking soo hot and she always wanted to see him shirtless...

Same goes with karan... He saw her coming towards him in her hot outfit... She is looking sooo hot stunning... Karan couldn't take his eyes off her... He's head over heels with this girl... His hormones are not in control today seeing her looking fucking hot...

She came and stood near the pool...

Karan eyed Omi to push her inside...

Omi slowly came from back and pushed her inside the pool...

Teju was startled with sudden push and was scared... So she closed her with her Little palms...

Karan immediately catch her in his arms....

She slowly opened her eyes and they were too close that is bringing shivers down in teju's body...

Karan- maa kasam kya hot lag rahi hai laddoo...

Teju - you too Sunny you are looking like a Greek God in shirtless 🥵 I couldn't take my eyes...

Karan - ohho someone is observing a lot of things...

Then teju kept her legs around his waist.... And karan was catching her waist...
Karan was tracing her lips with his hands...
Teju was looking at his eyes and they both couldn't control...

They were about to kiss eachother but someone shout brought them out of their place.....

They felt embarassed and looking here and there...

Someone - so the shot is give some romantic hot poses and we gonna click it... Teju your hands should be on his bare back and legs should be around his waist.... Karan catch her with two hands on her waist...

They did some poses and it's done...

Teju- Nikhillllk kaha ho tum...

Nikhil - yahi hu...

Teju- nikhil mujhe Chad ke na jaayi....
Mai twade bina nahi reh sakti....

All the crew were laughing on her cute antics....
Karan couldn't take his eyes from her and listening her  words he felt a little jealous and he grabbed her towards him and kissed her cheeks showing everyone that she is his girl....