Part 46

BB - Ab jai aap aayiye...

Jai  took Rithvik's Letter...

Rithvik was standing with teja, He was just squeezing her hands... He was very nervous about Asha's answer... He's just worried a lot...

Karan was holding him from other side.. and he was also Praying that asha should accept his apology and come back in his life....

Jai -

Hi baby,

Firstly mumma pappa sab thik hai aur healthy bhi hai and also we all are fine and super proud of you babe... You are playing it like a king!! Babe when you said you needed space, I was shattered from inside.. I felt like my world was ending...  But I know you better than anyone Ritz, I know you will come back to me for sure... How much time you would have taken, I would be waiting for you babe... You are that important to me!! Jab tune poori duniya ke saamne mujhse maafi maangi hai na.. ek hi cheez aayi thi dil mai.. itna der kyu lag gaya saala, Ye bhi agar teju nahi bolthi toh shaayad woh bhi nahi kartha.. Mann kar Raha hai abhi aake chaped maardu but nahi kar sakthi.. phir bhi jab baahar aayega you have to face the consequences from me... Idiot you are my king and will always be my king... I love you paagal!! Tere bina life hi nahi hai... ab zyaada tension na lo tujhe saari zindagi jhelni padegi mujhe.. Game bohot accha khel raha hai aise hi khel and we are loving your bond with teju karan jai... You people are amazing man... Tejuuu tu bhi ab humara fam hogayi committed hogayi hai and I'm so happy for you pagli.. and karan welcome to our paagal gang.. humare saath jhudke tu bhi paagal hojayega... Bohot likh liya yaar maine my hand is paining.. all the best and I love you a lot cutoo...
                                          --your life
                                             Asha❤️

Teju and Karan hugged him from either side and Jai just hugged him from front...
All were so happy specially Rithvik.. He was actually very tensed of her reaction but her chulbuli asha is back with him and his joy has no limits now....

Teju - I told u kaha jaayegi asha tujhe chodke... Hahaha I love you Ash so much...

Karan- Bhai ab toh baahar jaake direct shaadi... No waitings now..

Rithvik- haha sach mai Bhai ab toh Shaadi karke hi maanunga...

With all these Jai felt emotional...

Teju- Oy mere emotional king kya hua..
Jai- nahi re bas letter ka wait kar raha hu jaldi bolde BB...

Teju- awwie maahi rula dethi hai yaar dono ke dono emotional ho tum log.. I'm though waiting for your letter...

BB - Rithvik aap aayiye..

Teju was catching Jai's hands...

Rithvik

Hello Jai/ papa,

Tara is superb and is very proud of you... She's just attached to tv 24/7 just seeing you... Tara and me misses you a lot.. but no worries finale ke baad hi milna... Bohot accha khel rahe ho,, tumhare fans sab proud feel kar rahe hai.. you are playing awesome and Tejuuuuu, Tara is missing you a lot babe bas poore din Tera hi naam lethi hai and babe welcome to the club... Karan, thanks for cmg in our little mouse life... You are the one she needed in her life... I just love the way you both love eachother... Bas asie hi kush rehna... Jai don't cry.. we all are fine and waha bhi u have a family right teju, karan, Rithvik... So be strong always... Gussa Kam karle yaar and don't hurt yourself man.. I miss you and we both love you a lot... Lots of hugs and kisses....
                                           --your love
                                          Maahi & Tara❤️