Part 50

Hey Guysssss kudos to all of us... It's a half century and I'm overwhelmed with your love... Thank you so much for all your love...

So let's get into the story...

------------------------------------------

The episode of Shamitha unfair sanchalan got released....

Teju fans were on the next level angry and started a trend...

""UNFAIR SANCHALAN SHAMITHA SHETTY""

and the trend reached 10m in just 1hr...

Even the Kkundrra squad and Tejran fam were participating and supporting teja very much...

Teju's well wishers were very angry on the episode....

Arjun Bijlani Tweet - Nepotism will not be worked in this fucking reality show!! It's time for the makers to save the show  by taking audience perspective... This fucking unfairness is not accepted every time.. Some are giving their blood in hardwork and at the end makers are winning I guess... Now I fucking want the host/makers to take some action this weekend.. or else I am gonna go against the rules!!!  Having Karan by her side is a treat to watch and I as a brother feeling overwhelmed with the care and affection you show towards her man... Can't wait to meet you Bro in law😉 My baby is always strong and I hope some people can see The Tejasswi Prakash Era!!!

""UNFAIR SANCHALAN SHAMITHA SHETTY""

Aneri Vajani Tweet - Nepotism ! Nepotism Nepotism sucks everywhere.. this needs to be called out!! Treat each and everyone out there equally and fucking the rules are rules for every person..!! So sick of people, first try to brcome human and then speak out fuckers!! Just waiting for the day My babe lifts the trophy and waiting to see the faces of people out there... Thank you so much Karan bhai for being there for my doll and we are blessed to have you in her life.. Kush rehna Touchwood!! My Soulmate, your hardwork is gonna pay for the best, just wait and watch darling... Ofcourse Karma is a bitch guys and they gonna get it right back!!!

""UNFAIR SANCHALAN SHAMITHA SHETTY""

Meenu kundrra Tweet - Heights of Insecurity!!! It's clearly seen and then pouncing on others.. Heights of Nepotism too!! This has literally crossed  a line and needs to be called out... Waiting for weekend and expecting the host to take some stand rather than demeaning people!! Karan, we are proud of you for choosing a girl like Teja.. You and we are lucky enough to have that girl in our lives and I can't wait to meet her... Teju baby, the strong headed person ever I have seen in my life and you are a true definition of warrior... Way to go girl!!! Karma is a boomering and it will show them their place...

""UNFAIR SANCHALAN SHAMITHA SHETTY""

Jenifer Winget Tweet - This much biasedness to only one person.. Suck the show man!! The Action needs to be taken now by the host and makers or else we need to take it!! I am hoping for a positive weekend this week... Hey Karan, thank you so much for standing by my girl.. She deserves you man... A gem of a person you are!! Baby girl... chill out just look at their faces and enjoy while lifting the trophy!!

""UNFAIR SANCHALAN SHAMITHA SHETTY""

Ekta Kapoor Tweet - Talent leads to the heights not Nepotism!! make that clear everyone out there... Some people need to google and then go inside... Then they will get to know who is Tejasswi Prakash.. She is fucking queen of ITV!! She rules the Telivision Industry!!! The unfairness is seen by the people and audience know who are real!! I am happy that my two fav kids are together now and will always be..Touchwood!! Well I am a TejRan Shipper😉