Part 81

It's Friday night and karan has to leave for kashmir... First he went to naagin set to meet teju...

Teju was sitting in her vanity...

Karan entered the vanity and she jumped on him..

Teju- sunny I miss you for total 3 days...

Karan-me too babe but listen to me carefully... You will not stress yourself more, you will take care of yourself.. time pe khaana khaa Lena zyaada kaam mat kar and keep updated with me...

Teju- offo it's ok sunny I will take care and you too time pe khaana and khayal rakh apna and miss me..

Omi- Bhai time horaha hai...

Karan - ok Laddoo bye I love you baby and he kissed her forehead

Omi came to teju and took her hands in his...

Omi - teja Bhai I know tu apna khayal rakhegi par phir bhi if there's anything pls call us... And be alert and rest karna thoda pls.. we will always be there so kuch bhi ho mujhe call kardena..

Nikhil- ha teju pls be careful and don't stress so much and whatever it is you will call us...

Teja- you know sunny you have given me two more brothers who cares for me like anything else and I'm blessed to have these people in my life... And my big brother and little brother thank you so much and you both also take care and don't work up a lot...

Karan was the most happiest person seeing them bonding... They were never like this with his ex and now teju make them feel like family and they are also so protective about her...

With this they left to airport... And teju continued her naagin shoot and went to home...

Karan reached kashmir and was going to the hotel enjoying the sceneries and the weather... He thought this is definitely a place to come with laddoo...

At other side,
Teju reached home and only yuvika and Arjun were at home....
She ran and hugged both of them...

Yuvika-chal fresh hoke aaja khaana lagaungi...

Teju- Aaj sirf hum teen...

Arjun - haa baccha chalo maze karenge Aaj..

Teju- done

All the three say on dining table... Yuvika put food only in one plate...

So other two were looking at her confusingly....

Yuvika - aise kya dekh rahe ho it's been long maine apne haathon se khilaya hai...

Teju and Arjun were excited and turned towards her...

Yuvika started feeding them...

Teju- di I missed this so much aapke haath ka khana and aap kudh khilana... haina bhai..

Arjun- haa yaar yuvi bohot din hogaye...

Yuvika - haan baccha maine bhi ye miss kiya and I am happy now...

They finished their dinner and went to balcony to spend sometime..!!!

Teju - Ajju aaj bro-sis time hai I missed this a lot and specially with you two... so aaj ham bohot baathein karenge..!!

Yuvika - haa yeh sahi hai..

Teju was sitting in middle and arjun yuvika were sitting either side of her...

Arjun- accha tell me how did my baby sis fell in love that too on national tv..?

Teju- patha nahi ajju seriously starting mai close hui thi isse and yeah I won't deny it that I like his caring, the way he speak to me, protects me everything... Slowly I started liking him more but ye pyaar hai ye nahi patha na mujhe... uske fake elimination time pe usne suddenly propose kardiya.. Mai shock hogayi thi like mujhe 10min laga uss shock se baahar aane ke liye and that moment I realized this man matters to me a lot... I fell for him seriously maine kuch nahi chahiye tha uss second only him..!! Yeah I understand misunderstandings hui thi and you also know kiski wajah se hui hai yeh sab... mujhe bhi bura laga tha ki he doesn't trust me or not? But all these fights have brought us more closer and that house makes us do things... It's never intentional.. Jitna gandha jhagadthe the utna hi intense hamara patch up hotha tha... That shows he cares for me... I am the important part of his life and will always be... So yeah...