"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇" (𝐅.𝐁)

Ruby Yesman is the biggest bitch in 8th grade because she's known for stealing peoples boyfriends. Listen I'm not much of a fighter, but when your best friend has been Robin Arellano, you learn a few things.

I was sitting in science next to my boyfriend Finney, he had his notebook open in front of both of us, and we were both doodling. But what we didn't notice, was the intense stares we were getting from Ruby.

As I Walk out of class beside Robin and Finney I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see Ruby "hey Y/N!! Come with me, let's have some girl talk" she says pulling me away from the boys and pulling me in front of the school. "Listen here slut, I know what your doing and it's not gonna work okay, Finney and Robin are mine so don't go near them or I will make your life a living hell" she says grabbing my shoulders. "I'm sorry, who are you to tell me who I should hang out with, mess with me again, and i'm coming for you bitch" Y/N says walking away, but a harsh tug was pulled at her hair, she turns around to get punched by Ruby, "Oh I see you got a little fire in you after all huh?!" Y/N screams tackling Ruby as a crowd starts to form around them. Y/N was to caught up to even notice that Gwen, Finney, and Robin were watching everything. "ATTA GIRL Y/N, JUST LIKE I TAUGHT YOU AIM FOR THE NOSE!" Robin exclaims. "YA Y/N KILL THAT BIMBO!" Gwen yells clapping. Y/N planted a punch on Ruby, then another, then another, and went to go punch again but was pulled back by 2 arms firmly around her waist. "LET ME GOO I DIDDNT FINISH" Y/N yells trying to get out of the persons grip. "Okay that's enough let's go." A soft voice said in her ear she knew it was Finney, but she still wanted to finish as she was still struggling. "FINNEY COME ON LET HER GOO!" Gwen exclaims wanting to see more.