"𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒" (𝐑.𝐀)

Y/N sat in her bed, hugging her cat. She stares off into the distance as tears fall out of her eyes. For the past couple of days, there has been a group of boys who have been harassing her. They would blackmail her, saying that if she doesn't accept, they'll tell everyone that her mother is very sick. Suddenly, breaking Y/N out of her thoughts, the door opened. It was her boyfriend Robin, he had a bunch of snacks and a dvd. Robin and Y/N have been dating for a year now and Robin will do anything to protect Y/N. Even if it means telling his friend Vance Hopper who would easily beat up anyone who messed with her. As Robin notices his girlfriend crying, he sighs as he puts the stuff on the ground and walks toward her. Y/N hasn't told him a thing, she knows that Robin will tell Vance and Vance will beat up the guys. She hates fights. Robin sits down next to her on her bed, pulling her into a hug, no explanation. She cries into his chest as Robin rubs her back, whispering nice things in her ear.

After a while, she stops crying. Y/N pulls away from Robin's chest as she stands up, walking toward her mirror and grabbing a makeup wipe to wipe the mascara off of her cheeks. Robin ticks as he walks toward his girlfriend, picking her up and sitting her on the chair. Y/N squeals. "What happened?" Robin asks. "It's nothing." "Nothing? You cried in my chest for a solid 15 minutes and it's nothing?" Robin was in disbelief, why won't his girlfriend open up to him? "If it's because of people then I'm gonna need some names" Y/N quickly looks up at him in fear. Should she tell him? Should she tell him about the boys? "I-it's nothing!" Y/N insists as she walks toward her vanity. "Y/N, look I know you don't want to tell me because you're scared I'm going to tell Vance, but this time I won't. I promise." Robin grabs his girlfriend, making her face toward him. "Max and his friends have been harassing me." She admits. Robin begins to grow confused. "Max Black?" Y/N nods as Robin pulls her into a hug, "He won't do that anymore."

It was the next day at school and Y/N walked into the building, Everyone looked at the doors as the girls chuckled. Y/N looks confused as she walks toward Finney, who was by his locker. "Hey Finn what's up?" Finney jumps as he looks over and sighs. "Uh nothing much why." He quickly says, he was hiding something. "Uh okay, do you know why everyones looking at me?" Y/N asks. Finney goes to speak but is cut off by cheers. There was a huge circle, circling what seemed to be a fight. Y/N runs toward the circle, quickly pushing people to get through. And what she saw made her full of rage, Vance and Robin were beating up max. Y/N was horrified as she quickly runs in and grabs Robin and Vance by their ears, pulling them away and quickly apologizing to Max.

Y/N pushes them into the janitor's closet as she stands in front of them, arms crossed. Robin sighs. "Vance, get out." Robin pushes him out as he sighs in front of Y/N. Y/N was still standing there, arms crossed. "You promised me." Y/N whisper yells. Robin looks guilty. "You promised you wouldn't tell and you lied!" Y/N and Robin had this rule that stated no lying. "I just wanted him to know that he shouldn't mess with you." "So you beat him up?!" Y/N screamed tears in her eyes. "Robin, I love you, but if you're going to beat up every single person that says something to me this isn't going to work." Y/N takes off the necklace that Robin gave ehr and gently places it in his hand. She opens the door and walks out leaving a heart broken Robin.