"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃!" (𝐁.𝐘)

Hey guys, just a warning for this chapter. It contains mentions of getting raped, kidnapping, and self harm. Please let me know If I missed anything. Please do not get offended. if you are triggered by these mentions, please go! I love you all and if something is happening, talk to someone.

"Hey, I have to go work shifts at the cafe, see you tomorrow?" Y/N exclaims. She was currently on the phone with her boyfriend Bruce, talking about how the two were going to hang out the next day. "Yeah sure! I'll talk to you later, I love you!" Bruce says as Y/N smiles. "I love you to Bruce, bye bye." She says hanging up the phone.

Y/N stands up walking to her closet, she pulls out her very small mini dress. Y/N cringes, the only reason she does this job is so that she can help out her abusive grandmother and abusive uncle. Y/N's parents had died a year prior in a car accident, Y/N had survived, but her parents hadn't. Y/N pulls off her clothes as she looks at herself in the mirror. She notices all the burn marks and scars she has done to herself. She looks her stomach, wishing to be pretty like Donna or the other girls.

Finally, Y/N finishes, topping her look off with a bit of mascara and blush. She walks downstairs to see her uncle eyeing her up and down as he cat calls her. "You better not go see a boy now!" He states. He didn't know that Bruce and Y/N were dating. "I-I'm not just going to work." She mumbles below a whisper.

Y/N walks out the door, grabbing her bike lock on the way. Y/N is only 15 and ever since her parents passed, she refuses to get her drivers permit or license. Y/N gets on her bike as she makes her way to the cafe. Her shift was supposed to go to at least 3 in the morning. Yet, she'd only make 15 dollars. All Y/N wanted is to help.

"Have a nice day!" Y/N says, faking a bright smile. "Thank you!" The customer answers. Suddenly the next customer comes up, everyone in north Denver knew his name. This was none other than Jesse Addams. He was an over obese man who ate all his life and never stopped, he was practically an original at the cafe due to the fact that he goes there every single day. "You know, the usual." Jesse answers as Y/ N smiles and reach's for his 5 large strawberry donuts. She reaches her hand in, only to feel empty parchment paper. They were out of the donuts. Y/N turns around and chuckles nervously. "Sir, I'm sorry but we're all out." Y/N says as Jesse looks at her in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?!" Jesse questions angrily. "All you have is one job, all you have to do is give me what I god damn ordered, get in the back and make me my fucking donut!" Jesse screams, all eyes are turned towards the two. Y/N was not going to let anyone disrespect her like this, even if it was in her work place. "Ya?! Well maybe you should take a break from donuts! Dosent look like you need anymore!" She yells. Jesse looks at her in anger. Jesse grabs Y/N's box of tips as he dumps it out and takes it all. "I'll be going down the street." He says as he walks out. Y/N starts to tear up, that money was going to be used for paying off the bills.

The time was currently 3:04 AM. Y/N was on her bike riding home, sure it wasn't the safest thing to do, but she didn't have anything else. As Y/N is nearing towards her house, she notices a black van following her. Suddenly Y/N is tackled to the ground by a man in a mask, as he sprays some sort of canned spray in her eyes and mouth. Y/N screams in agony as she feels herself slowly drifting away from existence.

Y/N wakes up, she's in a dull and dark room. She was laying on a dirty mattress that had a bunch of stains on it. Then their was a door. The door seemed very securely locked. Suddenly it starts to open, she looks over to see the same man that had grabbed her, and he was still wearing a mask. "Well hey there ginger." He smiles creepily as Y/N shivers at the nick name. "God this mask is so uncomfortable." He mumbles as he starts shifting his mask a bit. "T-take it off." Y/N mumbles below a whisper. The man chuckles as he looks down, suddenly he grabs Y/N by her hair and yanks her head back as he points a knife to her throat. "You think I don't know what you're doing huh?!" He yells as he starts pulling harder. Y/N screams and cries. "No! Please I'm not ready! I wasn't doing anything I swear, I SWEAR!" Y/N yells as the grabber slowly lets go. He chuckles as Y/N sinks into a ball and cries. "Get up." He mumbles as Y/N slowly looks up. He grabs a bandanna from his side and wraps it around Y/N's face. "There, now the mask can come of." The man breathes out. She can hear the snap of the rubber band as he takes it off. The man picks Y/N up as he takes her upstairs, to a room. He lays her on the bed as he climbs on top of her. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He questions as he plays with the hem of her dress. Y/N whimpers as she hesitates to answer. "Y-yes." She mumbles as the grabber chuckles. "Ya I should've known that a pretty girl like you has got a boyfriend." He begins to unbutton her shirt as Y/N starts to cry. She puts her hand on his face as she feels around. His hair was long and gelled back, he had a stubble beard. "Please no." She cries as the grabber beings to put his hand under her shirt. "No!" She cries more and more but the man doesn't stop.