"𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?!" (𝐅.𝐁)

Baseball, Baseball is what brought Y/N L/N and Finney Blake together. But the fact that the year was 1979, it wasn't 'lady like' for woman to play a 'boys game.' Everyone, everyone tried convincing Y/N to quit, but she was as straight as an arrow. She refused. This is also resulted into her being treated differently. She only has two real friends, Finney her boyfriend, and Robin, her boyfriends best friend. Those two were always supportive of Y/N playing, they thought it was 'badass', they always came to each and every one of her games. But lately Y/N's a nervous wreck. She has a pretty big game today in the afternoon, this game determines if her team wins the whole thing. but the pitcher on her opposing team is really sexist towards Y/N playing baseball. He believes that women belong in the kitchen. Every time he would pitch the baseball towards her, he always whoops it towards her face, resulting in her getting at least 1 or 2 strikes. But this time, Y/N was determined to hit each baseball the boy threw at her.

Y/N steps up to the batting plate breathing heavily, she could hear the cheers of Robin and Finney, causing her to calm down a bit. Y/N picks up her bat and swings it over her shoulder, as the catcher gets ready. Finally, the pitcher lifts his left leg a bit, and whops the ball at Y/N resulting in her to duck, so she doesn't get hit. "Strike!" The empire yells. Boo's of the crowd were heard, Y/N felt angry. "It's okay Y/N keep going!" She could hear Finney yell. The boy gives her a nasty smirk as she gives him a death stare back and starts to get ready again. It was silent for a few moments. Until the boy picked up his left leg again, throwing the ball. Y/N thought that she would be able to hit it, but no. The ball was going straight but it started swerving towards her face, it seemed as if everything was happening in slow motion. Y/N yells as she ducks avoiding to be hit, the catcher catches the ball as gasps were heard from the silent crowd. "Okay now what the fuck was that?!" Robin gets up and yells causing all eyes to turn towards him. "You all see it he's literally whooping it at her." Robin defends as Finney drags him down by his arm. "Hey! Hey hold it. We talked about this!" The empire yells towards the boy as he shrugs and smirks. This kid is ruining all her chances of winning, looks like she had to get him out of the way first.

She slams her bat on the floor as she runs towards the boy, her braid flying behind her. The boy looks shocked as he stands in place. "L/N NO!" The Empire yells. Y/N doesn't listen as she tackles the boy to the ground, they fell so hard from the impact, that she actually rolled on the grass then got up and straddled him. "Oh well here we go." The empire states. Y/N takes off her hat as she starts shoving the boys face into the grass, "Eat it!" She yells. Robin stands up, "Yes Y/N kick his ass!" He yells. Y/N continues shoving his face into the dirt, "Taste good?! Huh?!" She yells over the crowd cheering. The boy starts whimpering a bit, "You gonna cry? Okay, do it cry!" Y/N yells shoving him deeper. Finney stands up next to Robin, "Oh dear lord, I gotta go break this up." Finney says as he puts his hands in his hair, "Now hold on now, she's winning." Robin says putting a hand out in front of Finney. Y/N raises her two fists as she starts punching his back repeatedly. "Punch him in the nuts!" She can hear robin yell. She picks the boy up by his shirt as she shakes him repeatedly, his head banging on the ground.

The fight went on for quite a bit until Y/N was pulled off by the empire and the game had ended. She starts grabbing her bag as Robin and Finney run towards her, Finney engulfs her in a hug, as he cups her cheeks. "Are- Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?" Finney asks frantically. Thankfully there were no scratches. "Hey! Good job I'm proud of you!" Robin says giving her a side hug. "Come on guys, Dairy Queen on me!" Robin yells running away.