"𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄" (𝐅.𝐁)

HEY YALL, HERES A HELLA LONG CHAPTER CAUSE I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE! BTW THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE MAXS DEATH🤭 SORRY NOT SORRY

Y/N L/N and Finney Blake were madly in love. So in love that they even walked every where together. To school, to the grab n go, you name it! That was until, on their way back from the cinema they were both taken by a pervy man which the people in north Denver called 'the grabber'

December 3rd, 1979, Y/N and Finney were sitting across each other on the dirty floor, sharing the flat sprite and eggs. For these past couple days, Y/N and Finney have been getting calls from the local missing boys who the grabber had killed, the boys have been giving them tactics to "escape" but none of them were working. Yesterday, Finney and Y/N had tried to escape, but were quickly caught by the grabber and was told that today was their 'last day". Earlier Finney had gotten a call from Robin, which was apparently the last call, Y/N felt numb. She couldn't die, she has a family. Well, a shitty family but still. "Uhm, Y/N?" Finney questions breaking the silence. "What's up honey?" Y/N says putting down the sprite. "If we don't make it out, I just want you to know that I love you, and I always have." Finney says. Y/N couldn't help but have tears prick in her eyes. What if they didn't make it out alive, those would be his last words, Y/N was determined to get Finney out, even if it meant she were to get killed.

Y/N pulls Finney into a kiss. "I love you more, but right now we need to focus on how to get out of here." Y/N says as Finney nods in agreement. All of a sudden the door swings open, there stands the grabber, with a dog in his right arm and a ax in his left. Y/N whimpers as Finney stands up, pushing Y/N behind him and picking up the phone receiver that he had recently packed with dirt. "I hope you guys had a good stay, it will be your last." The grabber says, running towards the pair.

Finney turns but Y/N couldn't move fast enough, the ax hits her eyes, slicing the skin under it open. "Y/N!" Finney yells in fear. Y/N falls to the floor as the dog runs up to Y/N and starts scratching her everywhere. Finney runs as the grabber charges towards him, he jumps over the hole that Bruce Yamada had him make and quickly pulls the tarp off. The grabber accidentally falls into the whole which causes his leg to snap. He screams in agony as Finney repeatedly punches him in the face with the phone receiver and knocks off his mask. The grabber screams and covers his face, due to the fact that he didn't want Finney to see his identity.

Finney jumps behind the grabber and raps the phone cord around his neck. The grabber struggles to breathe until suddenly the phone rings, "It's for you." Finney says breathing heavily and putting the phone to his ear. "Welcome to the horrifying nightmare end of your pathetic little life" Vance's voice was heard. Billy chuckles, "you don't have much time." Billy says. "Todays the day mother fucker!" Vance yells. "I can't kill you you hijo de puta, so Finns gonna do it for me!" Robin says suddenly. "Finns, arm. Is Mint!" Bruce yells as Finney harshly pulls the cord back, snapping the grabbers neck and killing him. Finney sighs, but suddenly remembers Y/N.

"Y/N!" Finney yells rushing towards her, cradling her in his arms. All of a sudden Gwen runs down the stairs. "FINNEY!" She yells but suddenly stops as she sees what's happening. "We need a doctor!" Finney yells, tears poring down his face. "Call an ambulance!" Finney yells as Gwens breath stops in her throat. "Hurry call an ambulance!" Finney yells as Gwen runs out the door. Suddenly Y/N speaks, "F-Finney?" She questions quietly. "Yes! Yes, it's Finney I'm here." Finney says quickly, his voice shuddering from the tears. "I-I can't feel or see anything." Y/N says, attempting to latch onto Finney. "I know, I know it's okay. We're gonna get you some help, okay. Just, just hold on!" Finney says still shuddering as he strokes Y/N's hair. "Finney im scared, im so scared." Y/N says as she starts crying. "I know, I know, I know, I know." Finney exclaims. "I don't wanna die, I'm not ready!" Y/N exclaims as she starts shaking. "Your not gonna die, just, just hold on!" Finney says as he strokes her cheek. "I don't wanna go, I'm not ready to go!" Y/N exclaims, shaking in fear. "Your not gonna die! Just- Just hang on!" Finney says, hugging her cold, broken body. Y/N suddenly starts to have trouble breathing, she can feel her self drifting farther and farther away from existence. "Y/N? Y/N no! No Y/N no stay with me. Just, just look at me sweetheart, look at me." Finney says as an attempt to make Y/N open her eyes. But she won't, she can't. She can only make small whimpers. "No, stay with me Y/N. Gwen help!" Finney says hollering Gwen's name as tears pore down his face. Suddenly Y/N goes quiet. "Y/N? Y/N? Y/N?! Stay with me!" He says pulling her into a kiss. As he pulls away, shes still not moving. "Y/N, please stay with me! I can't live without you! Gwen!" Finney yells as he starts screaming in sadness.