"𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒" (𝐕.𝐇)

Y/N sighs as she looks at herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but cringe at the sight in front of her. Ever since Y/N entered middle school, everything changed. She hardly smiled and was extremely insecure over her body, she would compare herself to girls such as, Donna Clarke, or Chloe Gallagher the prettiest girls in school. She is now a sophomore in high school, and is 10 times more insecure than middle school.

Vance Hopper the most "psychotic kid" in high school, one time he beat a kid up for accidentally bumping into his game, pinball. Vance was Y/N's boyfriend. They were as happy as two can be. Vance didn't know Y/N was insecure. She would always joke around calling herself "so hot" or "drop dead gorgeous".

Y/N and her friend group, Finney Blake, Gwen Blake, Bruce Yamada, Robin Arellano, Billy Showalter, Griffin Stagg, and Vance, were all at lunch. Y/N hasn't been eating at lunch because she thinks that this will make her healthier or so she thought. "I'm positive that Addison is failing science!" Robin tells his table group, everyone begins to laugh, including Y/N . "Probably!" Y/N follows up as everyone laughs again. "Are you talking about me?" Someone asks toward Y/N causing everyone to look over. "I'm sorry?" "What? You're in no point to be talking about me when you look like Mrs. Piggy!" Addison got defensive, causing Robin to snicker. She was unbelievable. "We weren't talking about you." Gwen says, causing the whole table to nod. "Gi, give me your milk." Addison orders as her friend hands her the school milk. She opens the milk and smirks at Y/N. Addison begins to dump the school milk all over Y/N causing her to gasp. "At least now you'll smell better! Lets go" Addison walks away as the group watches her in shock. Once she was out of sight, they quickly looked back at Y/N. It was quiet. "I mean, at least it's chocolate milk?" Bruce speaks up, trying to lighten the mood. Y/N begins to tear up as she gets up and runs towards the bathroom. "I swear to god I am going to kill someone." Vance whispers as he quickly gets up, following Y/N. It was quiet at the lunch table again, no one knew what to say. "I've never heard silence quite this loud." Griffin speaks up.

Y/N runs into the bathroom, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. She stops as she looks at herself in the mirror, she looks like a burnt potato. Her mascara was running down her cheeks. Suddenly the door burst open and there stood Vance. He sighs as he takes a step towards his girlfriend. He pulls her into a hug as she begins to cry. She was so embarrassed and humiliated. "You didn't deserve that." Vance mumbles as he places a comforting kiss on her head. Sure he didn't seem like it, but Vance was very good at comforting. His father is abusive and would frequently hit Vances little sister for trying to mature. Such as starting to wear makeup, and wear shorter shirts, the man just would not accept it.

"No Vance you don't get it!" Y/N mumbles into his chest. "What don't I get Y/N?" "I don't like the way I look! No one could ever like someone with these lorax cheeks." She pulls her head away from Vance as she pinches her cheeks. Vance ticks as he pulls her hands away. "I like them, I like you, I love you." Vance smiles at his girlfriend as she begins to blush. "You have nothing to be insecure about. Screw Addison! She's only giving you a hard time because she's jealous of you or something that's yours. When you graduate you're probably never going to see her again. And I don't know when you're going to realize that you're gorgeous, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Y/N smiles causing Vance's to chuckle. "Here, take my sweatshirt." Vance pulls off his sweatshirt as he hands it to Y/N, not before wiping her tears and gently kissing her lips. She blushes thanks him as she puts it on. "If you want, I'll go steal shampoo from the boys shower and you could wash your hair in the sink? I'll help!" Vance suggests as Y/N nods with a laugh. "I will be right back" Vance quickly says as he runs out of the bathroom.