"𝟑𝟓𝟑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒" (𝐅.𝐁)

Sorta gonna be like the scene in stranger things season 2 where mike and eleven meet again🫶🏼

With all the kidnappings happening, my sister Kayla decided it would be a good idea to trap me inthe house, she took me out of school, practically let no one see me! She told my boyfriend Finney and all my friends that I had moved to Texas with my mother, but little did Kayla know, I was walking to Finney Blake's house right now

As im on the porch my heart was beating, my friends were in there. As i walked in the door was already open, Billy Showalter, Gwen Blake, Vance Hopper, Bruce Yamada, Griffin Stag, Robin Arellano, My sister Kayla, and Finney all had their fists up, thinking I was the kidnapper. As my friends saw me they lowered their fists.

Finney walks towards me with tears in his eyes, it seemed as if everything was happening in slow motion. As we both walk to eachother he mumbles, "Y-Y/N?" As I mumble "Finney?" Back. He engulfs me in a hug, crying into my neck.
"I never gave up on you, I called you every night, every night for-" 353 days." I say. "I had my radio I heard you" I exclaim "Why didn't you tell me you were there you scared me!" Finney asks. "Because I wouldn't let her." Kayla speaks up as he looks over at Kayla with a death stare. "You've been hiding her." Finney exclaims gritting his teath. "Come on Finney don't do this" Vance tries to convince as he puts a hand on Finneys shoulder. "NO!" Finney yells throwing of Vance's hand. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" Finney yells pushing Kayla. "Hey, hey,hey,HEY! Let's talk, ALONE" Kayla says pulling him into another room.

"Protecting her?! PROTECTING HER?!" Finney yells at Kayla. "Listen the more people that know about her the more danger she's in, and the more danger you and her friends are in." Kayla tries to reason. "OH SO WHAT I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU?!" Finney yells back. "I'm not asking you to thank me, I'm asking you to understand." Kayla says inching closer. "I DONT I DONT UNDERSTAND." Finney yells back holding in tears, "Well that is fine! But do not blame her alright she's upset enough as it is." Kayla says getting in Finneys face. "I DONT BLAME HER, I BLAME YOU! I BLAME YOU!" Finney yells back. "That's okay kid, that's okay." Kayla says calming down. "NO NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS OKAY, NOTHING ABOUT THIS IS OKAY!" Finney yells pushing Kayla. "YOUR A STUPID, DISCUSTING, LIAR, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Finney yells throwing punches at Kayla's stomach as she backs up into the wall. "LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!" Finney yells as Kayla's back hits the door.. "okay okay stop it stop it thats enough!" Kayla says bringing Finney into her chest. "liar, liar, liar!" Finney mumbles into her chest crying. "Your okay kid, your okay." She says kissing his head. "Sorry kid." She mumbles.