"𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑!" (R.A)

Robin and Y/N we're as happy as a teen couple could be. No problems were ever occurred. But that was until Bob Sheldon came to North Denver Middle School, and he was already quickly causing problems. Every time that Robin and Y/N we're together, he would always find a way to put himself in between the two. Neither Y/N or Robin liked him, but they didn't have the heart to say so, well Robin did but Y/N wouldn't allow him to embarrass Bob like that.

Currently Y/N and Robin were walking to their lockers together when suddenly Y/N remembers that she had forgotten something. "Oh my god! I have to go get my pencil case from whites class, go grab my backpack from my locker please, I'll be right back." Y/N exclaims, kissing Robin on the cheek as she walks towards the math classroom. Robin smiles as he walks towards his locker, putting in the combination and grabbing his things. As he walks towards Y/N's locker, he can hear laughter behind him. He turns around to see Bob and his friends bullying Finney and Gwen .

Robin breathes in as he watches the siblings attempt to defend themselves against the 4 boys. Robin sighs as he walks towards the crowd of boys, shoving past them, punching multiple to get through. Robin sees Finney and Gwen on the floor as he picks them up by their arms and mumbles an, 'are you okay?'. They both nod as Robin looks over at Bob. "What the fuck is your problem man?" Robin yells causing all eyes to turn towards him. "Oh shit, you're friends with the queer kids?" Bob questions in a sarcastic joking matter causing the other boys to laugh. "Look dude, you mess with them, then you mess with me and we all know you do not want to do that." Robin states as he walks closer. "Hold on, ain't you the kid who's dating the schools slut?" Bob abruptly says. There was a rumor that Y/N had been dating all of the baseball team, which obviously was not true. "Holy shit, i think it is!" One of bobs friend says. Robin is more than pissed off, "You might want to be careful there, that's my girlfriend you're talking about." Robin crosses his arms over his chest. "Oh definitely man I understand, what about we all take turns passing her around." Bob exclaims causing all the boys around him to laugh and mock Robin. Suddenly Robin charges towards Bob, tackling him to the ground. Robin repeatedly punches him in the face, as cheers were heard. "Oh my gosh I've got to get Y/N!" Gwen yells in excitement, but when she turns around she already sees Y/N in front of her, looking horrified at the scene.

It took 5 teachers, only to get Robin off of the boy. "Don't ever say shit about her again you bitch!" Robin yells at the boy as the teachers continue to hold him back. "Robin stop!" Robin can hear Y/N yell as he stops struggling through the teachers grip. "You talk about her again and I'll beat your ass again!" Robin yells as gasps were heard all over the school.