"𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑"(𝐑.𝐀)

this story actually happened to me today and I fought this girl the same way I'm abt to describe, but my bf didn't do nun bc I don't need no man🙏🙏🙏

Y/N adored her little cousins, every time something would happen they would come tell her, every time someone was mean to them they would come tell Y/N, Robin Arellano was Y/N's boyfriend and was all for her cousins. He treated them as if he was related to them especially Y/N's favorite, Belle. Belle was 10 years old and was the most adorable girl ever, she had this cute little attitude where she would act rude but didn't know half of what she was saying.

Y/N and Robin We're called to Y/N's aunts house to see Belle and her sisters. Y/N was so excited and thrilled to finally see Belle due to the fact that it had been weeks. "Belle I'm here!" Y/N yells as she walks through the garage, "Y/N!!" Belle yells running into Y/N's arms, hugging her. "Robin!" "Hey kid!" The two hug. "We were just about to go hang with the neighbors, want to come?" Belles older sister Riley says. The couple nods as they make their way outside.

"Ya that's Sofia, oh and if you see a girl with pink hair please let us know." Belle had just finished describing the group of friends. "Why?" Robin asks. "That's Alex, literally no one likes her, she's 15 and is hanging out with a bunch of girls younger than her! She's in a group that helps make her like not crazy because one time she pierced her ear with a thumbtack in her garage." Belle describes. It was quiet. Everyone begins to laugh at how descriptive the 10 year old was.

"Brandon Seemore told me I'm pretty!" One of the neighbors gush. Robin and Y/N look over at each other as Robin smiles and grabs her hand, kissing it. "Uh oh." Sofia mumbles. "Down the sidewalk." Everyone looks over as they see the same girl with pink hair that Belle had warned Y/N and Robin about. "Is that Alex?" Robin whispers toward the group as they nod in disgust. "Hey guys!" Alex says. Her voice was like nails on a chalkboard, so scratchy. "Hey Belle!" She smiles, no one said anything. "Look Alex, all of us have been talking and we don't want you hanging out with us anymore." Sofia said in the nicest way possible. "What? Why not." "You boss us around, and i don't appreciate how whenever Sofia, Kara, and Angie are at my house, you take them to your house." Belle admits. "Oh just shut the hell up Belle! No one likes you anyway!" Alex yells. "Hey!" Y/N and Robin warn at the same time. Y/N and Robin can get pretty angry when it come to someone they love. Alex looks over at the two but her eyes stop on Robin, she cat calls him as she walks toward Robin, her hand going to touch his bandanna but was stopped by a firm grip on her wrist, it was Y/N. "Ya let's not touch my boyfriend. And just because you're bad at arguing with people your age so you have to argue with people 5 years younger than you does not mean you have to start cursing." Y/N curses, a lot. But never in front of her cousin, Belle was too innocent, she couldn't. "Let's not curse!" Belle speaks up from behind Y/N as Alex scoffs. She shoves through Y/N and Robin, standing in front of Belle. "Shut up twerp! We all know I can beat your ass!" "Oh please! Literally act your age! You're in high school hanging out with 5th and 4th graders just because you don't have friends your age!" Robins whoops as everyone begins to laugh. Alex looks embarrassed so she thought of the first thing she could, to actually start fighting. Alex grips Belles hands tightly as she pushes her to the ground. "Hey what the fuck!" Robin yells! Y/N waisted no second, she would do anything for her cousins. Y/N grips Alex's hair from behind as she pulls her to the ground, dragging her. Y/N quickly gets down, letting go of Alex's hair, straddling her. 1 punch, 2 punch, 3 punch, and on and on. Alex manages to land a punch on Y/N ,  causing her to fall off of Alex and on the sidewalk. "Hey! Heyy!" Everyone looks over to see Alexs mom running towards the scene. 'Great, now her mom can watch her daughter get dragged.' Y/N quickly gets up, grabbing Alexs hair again, dragging her 10 times harder, her hair tight in Y/N's hand, Y/N saw red she was in fury and rage. Alex was now hysterically  crying, blood all over. Robin always thought 'the more blood the better, for the crowd' but this was getting out of hand. Robin knew he had to break it up. He quickly runs behind Y/N grabbing her waist with one arm, and the other trying to release Alex's hair. Robin manages to pull Y/N off, but from how hard she was holding Alex's hair, 5 huge open wounded gashes sliced open on her hand. She grimaced as she looked at Belle. Belle was scared, she always thought that when Y/N said she would do anything for her, that she didn't mean it. "Guys come on!" Robin yells as everyone takes off running to Belles house due to the fact that Alex's mom went to call the police, they all ran leaving Alex on the ground.

"Guys, go jump on the trampoline outside or something while I patch Y/N up." Robin demands as the kids nod, running out the back door. Robin leads Y/N to the bathroom, the two not sharing any words. Robin quickly picks up his girlfriend, placing her on the sink, so he was standing in between her legs. Y/N finally spares a glance at Robin, he was already looking at her. Y/N begins to breathe heavily as she begins to cry, pulling her hands to her face. Robin ticks as he pulls her head into his chest, hugging her. "Shhh, it's okay mi amor." He hushes. Y/N pulls her head away from his chest as she looks at him teary eyed. Robins heart breaks at the sight. Y/N pulls her her Head back into his chest. "I think I to-took it too far." She cries.