"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔" (𝐁.𝐒)

Today is me and Billy's 2nd year anniversary, and since it was also the Halloween dance, we decided to spend it together, since we were matching and everything

Me and Billy were standing across from each other, my hands on his shoulders, his hands on my waist. "Hey Billy! Oh Y/N can I dance with Billy?" Says Billy's girl best friend Amanda, Billy looks at me with pleading eyes, I couldn't help by feel jealous, so I just nod my head and say "I'll go get us some punch."

I walk away but when Billy and Amanda start to dance, I couldn't help but notice Billy was trying to get awfully close.

As I walk to the punch table and fill 2 cups of punch, there was this guy, his name was Colin, he started saying he wanted to dance with me, but I politely declined that offer because that would be very rude towards Billy.

I walk back with the 2 cups of punch in my hands but as I'm about to walk up to Billy he does something that breaks my heart, he kisses her.

As I watch them pull away I dropped the punch, tears in my eyes. Billy looks over then his mouth drops, "Y-Y/N it's not what it looks like!" Billy yells running towards me. I let the tear slip, I walk towards him, "Were over, go fuck yourself Billy ." I say then turning on my heel walking away.