"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅" (𝐁.𝐒) 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

It's been two weeks since the Halloween dance and they have probably been the longest 2 weeks of my life

It's been two weeks since the Halloween dance and they have probably been the longest 2 weeks of my life. I've gotten a bunch of miss calls from Amanda and Billy but I've been ignoring them, I mean it's obvious what happened,
I saw it! He doesn't deserve to explain! Right?

Anyways todays the first day back at school and I know when I go back I'm gonna be the school joke, why you ask? HM LETS SEE, everyone in the school saw me cry, everyone is gonna think I'm a lowlife bitch, and everyone's gonna start asking me about Billy, this is just great!

I walk into school my head hung low and my Walkman in my hand, I run into someone but as I look up I notice the only person I was trying to avoid, Billy.

"Y/N?! OH MY GOD LISTEN IM SO SORR-" he goes to finish but I cut him off "I don't wanna talk to you bill fuck off." I say shoving past him, "Y/N
Please?" He begs pulling on my arm, as I try to pull my arm back he pulls to hard causing my Walkman to fall on the floor and break, "No, No, No, NO!" I scream getting down on my knees trying to pick up the pieces, "Y/N I'm so sorry let me help!" Billy says getting on his knees helping me pick up the pieces, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I shout causing people to give us stares. "You know my grandma gave this to me! You know! Why can you just leave me alone!" I yell, you see my grandma was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and leukemia, so it was pretty obvious she wasn't gonna make it, the day before she flatlined, it was my birthday, she gave me a Walkman and some portable cassettes to put in it. "Y/N please!" Billy tries to reason. "Leave me alone Billy." I say walking past him bumping my shoulder with his.