"𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌" (𝐑.𝐀)

Robin and Y/N have one of the most long lasting relationships. The two had started dating in middle school, and had managed to make it to junior year.  But there was one thing that Y/N hadn't told Robin, ever since middle school, one of Y/N's exes, Jay, had been terrorizing her. Y/N and Jay dated for 4 weeks, and Jay got way to attached. He wanted to be with Y/N 24/7, but it always seemed like Y/N was chasing after him. While Jay and Y/N were dating, one of Jays friends, Alli, had come out to say she liked Jay. Jay at the time had told Y/N that he cut all contact with her, but he had been talking with her the whole time, and actually had been dating Alli behind Y/N's back. Long story short, Y/N found out and immediately ended things. Jay went on and dated Alli. Alli ended up being very rude to Jay, so Jay ended things. Now Y/N has forgotten all about Jay, and is very happy with Robin. But Jay, dosent want to let her go.

Y/N and Robin walk out of math class, hand in hand. "We're still hanging at my place right?" Y/N asks Robin. He nods. "Obviously, do you have the snacks with you?" Y/N and Robin had stopped at the Grab-n-go right before school to grab their favorite snacks. "Oh shit! I left them in Mr. Johnson's class! Could you please go grab them." Robin sighs in annoyance. "Fine, but I get your Starbursts." Robin quickly says, kissing her cheek and running down the hall. "That was fast." Someone speaks up from behind Y/N. Y/N turns around to see her ex, Jay. "What?" "Didn't you guys just meet?" "Literally have been dating since middle school but whatever." Y/N begins making her way toward Robins direction. "Damn alright, why you acting like that?" Jay asks. Y/N's head shoots back. "Oh, I wonder Jay." Jay groans. "You're acting like it was my fault, I still wanted to be friends." "Why in gods name would I want to be friends with you?!" All eyes had turned toward the two, a crowd had gathered.

"Hey love, I've got the snacks." Robins looks up, only to notice his girlfriend in the center of the hallway. Robin pushes through the crowd, now at the front. "Plus, I was gladly willing to talk it out, to see how to fix us but not anymore." Jay shrugs. "You told me just to move on." Y/N states, "Yeah and I regret saying that. Just talk to me." Jay pleads. "Just leave me alone Jay." Y/N turns around to walk away but Jay quickly, harshly grabs her wrist. "Hey! Let go!" Y/N cries. Robin quickly runs to Y/N. Shoving Jay backward. "Don't touch her." He grits. "You okay?" Robin asks. Y/N nods, grabbing Robins hand. "So you're dating Arellano?" Jay chuckles out. "Yeah what's it to you?" Robin answers for his girlfriend. "Just know you're dating a bitch." Jay raises both his hands. "Takes a bitch to know a bitch." Y/N grits out. "What's your problem? You always wanna play the victim!" "I always wanna play this fucking victim?!" Y/N yells, stepping closer to Jay, shaking Robins hand off. "You don't wanna leave me alone because I have a boyfriend and am not chasing after you all the time. You told me to just get over you and expected me to let it go. You date me but love another girl, who has literally done nothing but judge and be rude to you! And I defended your ass against her, you say I didn't have to but that's what friends do! They don't have to be asked, and the fact that you don't know that says everything. I used to forgive you after you made me fucking tired. All this and I'm playing the victim?!" Y/N finishes. "Y/N-" "No! Jay I'm done with everything concerning you! I'm happy with Robin and you need to leave me alone." Robins grabs his girlfriend, pulling her out the door. "This isn't over!" Jay yells. Y/N and Robin turn around, both flipping Jay off. Running away giggling.