"𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍!" (𝐕.𝐇)

I relate to this story sm, Y/N and her dad are literally me and my dad.

Warnings: kinda mental abuse. Body shaming, name calling, mentions of not eating and I think that's all, lmk if there's more.

Vance was always protective of Y/N. Even when they weren't dating and we're just friends, he had a sense in him that meant he had to protect her. Whenever he would hear rumors about Y/N that he knew damn well weren't true, he would beat the living crap out of the person who started it.

"Yeah! You should definitely come over for dinner tonight!" Y/N exclaims. Currently she was sitting on her bed, talking to her boyfriend Vance off of the phone she had on her counter top. "Y/N! Go grab my cigarettes from downstairs!" Y/N's dad suddenly yells. "Just a second daddy!" Y/N yells back. She shivers due to the nick name. Her dad always made her call him that, it made her feel so uncomfortable. "Hey uh do you have to go?" Vance questions. Sure, Vance seemed like a big asshole. But he was respectful to anyone he cares about. "Y/N, get your fat ass downstairs and grab my cigarettes!" Y/N's dad yells again. "The hell did he just say?" Vance questions as he starts breathing heavily of anger. "Vance he didn't say anything, I got to go. See you later tonight." Y/N exclaims, quickly closing the phone.

"Hello, Vance. Come on in!" Y/N's mother says, moving past the doorway so Vance can come in. The smell of beer immediately filled his nose. "Don't mind the mess please." The mother says, picking up some beer cans that were on the floor. "Vance!" Y/N yelled. She runs up to Vance as she jumps into his arms. He holds the girls small frame up as he kisses her on the lips. A cough was heard behind them, the three turn around, only to see Y/N's dad back from the bar.

"Uh hello sir I'm Vance hopper." Vance says putting out his hand. Y/N's dad looks at him in disgust as he shoves past him and walks towards his daughter. "H-hi daddy." Y/N mumbles. He grabs her ginger hair and starts playing with it between his fingers. "You have some strong boy, he can carry you even though your overweight." Y/N's dad exclaims, whispering. The truth is that Y/N wasn't overweight, she perfectly healthy. Her father makes it seem like it was bad to be a bit over the average. But Y/N thinks everyone is beautiful. "Why don't you skip dinner today, hm?" Y/N's dad says out loud. "B-but daddy-" Y/N exclaims. "No buts!" He yells as he sits down at the table not bothering to get his own food. Vance could tell something was up, his girlfriend hadn't eaten all day, what was wrong with this father?

"Y/N go put me a plate of food, you could walk as exercise " Y/N's dad says suddenly. Y/N gets up and goes to to the kitchen, tears in her eyes. "Uh d-daddy would you like the white sauce or the red sauce?" Y/N quivers, referring to the pastas available. "I don't fucking care, just get me a god damn plate of food!" He yells back. "Okay that's it, will you calm the fuck down?" Vance yells suddenly. "I'm sorry?" Y/N's father questions. "First of all, It's god damn food, get your ass up and get it yourself, she's not your maid, second of all, ever since I got here all you've been doing is bringing her down. Is that seriously something you want to do to your daughter in front of people? You completely humiliated her and your not even letting her eat dinner! By the state of your home right now, it is obvious that Y/N, is not being well taken care of." Vance finishes, as he sits back down. He suddenly turns to Y/N's dad and smirks, "Hey Y/N, sweetheart, go grab a bag, let's go have a sleepover at Finneys." Y/N smiles. Finney was the one that got her and Vance together, she loves the kid like a brother. Y/N runs upstairs, leaving her dads plate on the countertop. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go eat pizza with Y/N and the rest of our friends." Vance smiles as he gets up and leaves the table.