"𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒" (𝐕.𝐇)

THIS IS LIKE SEASON 4 OF STRANGER THINGS WHERE ELEVEN GETS BULLIED! THERE WILL BE A PART 2 WHERE Y/N VANCE AND ROBIN ARE AT THE ROLLER RINK!

Being Vance hoppers girlfriend is not easy, I constantly get bullied because people think I'm not good enough, or I'm to ugly for him, wait let me rephrase that, Angela Taylor thinks that I'm not good enough and I'm to ugly for him just because sh...

Being Vance hoppers girlfriend is not easy, I constantly get bullied because people think I'm not good enough, or I'm to ugly for him, wait let me rephrase that, Angela Taylor thinks that I'm not good enough and I'm to ugly for him just because she's jealous. Anyways, today in Mrs. Graceys class we had to do a project on our hero, I chose my grandpa, he was in a mall fire and we weren't able to pull him out fast enough, he was very nice to people and always helped others in need that why I decided to do the project on him.

Time skip to project time!!

"And that's why, I have chosen Hellen Keller as my hero" Angela finishes as everyone claps. Thankfully she wasn't ever mean to me cause Vance was in this class. "Okay now, let's see who has to beat that" Mrs. Gracey says putting her hand in the bowl with all the names "Anddd... Y/N!" She exclaims as I look over at Vance, he gives me a nod as everyone starts clapping, I make my way up to the front, playing with the ends of my hair. "Hi." I say looking at everyone. It was silent, dead silent. "For my hero, I-I chose my grandpa." I say turning my project around for everyone to see. "And for my visual aid, I made a direyama of our cabin." I finish off with a smile. "More like diarrhea!" One of my bully's exclaimed causing everyone to laugh, everyone expect Vance. "SHUT UP!" He yells which causes everyone to go silent. "Quite everyone, let's be respectful." Mrs Gracey remarks. "This is my grandpa, his name is jimmy, he made the best tacos and he liked to watch Tom & Jerry on Saturday nights." I finish chuckling at the memory. "This is Mr. Fibly! He is a dog." I say which causes everyone to laugh and comment, but Vance looked like he was gonna kill somebody. "And this is the alarm that my grandpa made!" I say but as I look up I see Angela smirk and raise her hand. "I was never scared because.. beca- because" I say stopping and looking at the teacher. "Angela lets save questions til the end of Y/N's presentation." Mrs Gracey says smiling. "Yeah sorry!" She says smirking. "I'm just like, confused, I thought this was a presentation about a historical hero." She finishes looking me straight in the eyes. "My grandpa was in the newspaper!" I say attempting to defend myself. "Your local paper?" She says causing everyone to laugh. "I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP ANGELA!" Vance yells causing everyone to fall silent and the teacher to give him a scowling look. "I just don't think that's what Mrs Gracey meant my historical! This is supposed to be about famous people." She says ending a chuckle. I start tearing up, no one should treat my grandpa like this, and I won't let them get away with it. "My grandpa is famous, he-he saved lots of lives, in a mall fire." I finish as my voice cracks. "He was a hero for people, and he was my hero to!" I exclaim as I slightly raise my voice. Angela sighed. "That's not what I'm saying at all, but it's okay." "I am so sorry Mrs Gracey, I did not mean to interrupt, I just wanted clarity on the rules of the assignment." She says with that nasty smirk. "Well technically you are correct, but Y/N has decided to do her grandfather, so please continue with your presentation, Y/N" As Mrs Gracey finishes, tears fall out of my eyes, I quickly wipe them and continue my presentation.

Time skip to the end of school!

As me and Vance walk out of school, hand in hand, Vance says he has to go to the bathroom, which leaves me by myself. I start walking towards the car until suddenly someone stuck there foot out, causing me to drop my project and fall. I look over and see Angela. "Oh my godd! I'm so sorry! I hope Mr. Fibbleys okay!" She says sarcastically. I decided on choosing to ignore her, I go to grab my project but one of the bully's kicked it then stepped on it, I was beyond angry! Rage boiled inside of me! I screamed at the top of my lungs, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG THAT TOOK ME TO MAKE?!" She laughed and started mimicking me with her friends but I didn't realize Vance had saw that whole incident. He walk towards me and picked me up by my arm and mumbled 'come on Y/N'hatred and rage is all I feel right now, these ignorant, annoying, self centered idiots that I have been nothing but nice to, think they have the right to treat me like I am nothing, they think they can bully me just because they don't know me, well at this point I have had enough! With those feelings consuming me, I turn around shaking Vance's arm off of me. Payback is what I wanted. Pain is what I wanted her to feel. I take a look around seeing everyone pointing and laughing at me. All those feelings quickly came crashing down and turned to shame and embarrassment. With my head hung low I picked my project up and allowed Vance to walk me to the car.