"𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒" (𝐕.𝐇)

Y/N was currently sitting on her bed crying, recently she got in a fight with Vance and Y/N is a tough cookie to make cry. But that night they almost died because Vance and Robin were too caught up in trying to catch the grabber. Recently, Vance and Robin put their heads together and decided to think of a plan to catch the grabber. It was a pretty dumb plan by the way.

While Y/N, Vance, and Robin were looking through some windows in cars, they noticed black balloons in this large black van. Suddenly someone comes out of the garage, it's the grabber. Y/N whimpers as she walks backwards. "Come on, come on!" Vance yells as he grabs Y/N's arm and starts running. "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!" Robin yells as he's running from the black van which was now chasing the three teens. Finally, they lose the van and run into a store. "I'm gonna go grab some water." Robin says, reaching into Vance's pocket and taking out his wallet. "I told you Vance, I fucking told you it was a bad idea." Y/N says as Vance looks at her. "We're all fine." Vance mumbles. "Fine? Fine?! We just ran from some psycho killer in a black van, he's gonna be after us now!" Y/N exclaims a little loud. Vance stays quiet. "Just because you and Robin both think it's a good idea to go off and do this, dosent mean you have to get me involved." Y/N says. "Will you just stop talking?! Your always so pushy and commenting on everything, I didn't ask about what you thought about what just happened. Just shut up!" Vance yells. The whole store was watching them, the whole store just saw him call her pushy, the whole store suddenly started laughing. Y/N was humiliated. She raises her hand a slaps Vance across the face, a red hand mark now appearing. "Go to hell asshole." Y/N says walking out of the store.

That brings us to now, Y/N was currently writing about what had just happened in her journal when suddenly someone opens the door, she looks over and sees Vance. He gives her a soft smile as she gives him a death glare. "What are you doing in my house." She says straight forward. "Look I'm sorry, there I apologized it's over." Vance exclaims wanting the situation to be over. "Over? Today was just the icing on the birthday cake you couldn't even be bothered to cut." Y/N suddenly yells. Vance looks down in shame. "You'll use anyone to get what you want even if it means putting them in danger! Me and Robin could've died today, because of your stupid obsession!" Y/N cries. "But we didn't." Vance looks up. "And now im one step closer to solving this case, that is what is important ." Vance exclaims. Y/N breathes heavily. "I've tried, really, really, really hard to be your best friend." Y/N shakily breathes. "Always put my self out there, thought of your feelings." Y/N says. "Told people, 'I know he gives off serial killer vibes, but he's really just shy." Y/N quotes. "I never asked you to do that." Vance says, looking Y/N in the eyes. "You didn't have to because that's what friends do!" Y/N yells angrily. "They don't have to be asked, and the fact that you don't know that says everything!" Y/N screams. Vance looks down, Y/N has been his best friend since fourth grade he couldn't lose her. "Get out Vance i wanna be alone." Y/N mumbles, shoving Vance out of the room and locking the door.

Hey guys it's the author JEN🫢🤭 so basically at the part where she bitch slaps Vance, it reminded me of this funny ass thing that happened to me in fourth grade. So basically my bus used to have to take these church kids to the catholic school, and basically there was one named jj, I HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HIM. So we always used to joke around on the bus and get in each others seat. So basically once he was in my seat and my dumbass was like. "Get out of my seat or I'll slap you" I WAS NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO. then they all were like "do It then" and I actually slapped him and there was a hand mark on his face, it was funny as hell but then they called my mom and I got in trouble. But now the kid moved so we're good😍