"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋" (𝐕.𝐇)

Descriptive make out scene!

MODERN STORY

should read chapter before this, before reading !!

"Mom seriously give it back!" "Y/N no! I said I don't want your face on social media!" Y/N was currently getting her camera taken away, due to the fact that her mom had found Y/N, Vance, and Robin's video. "I can't even scroll through Tiktok without seeing an edit of your curly haired friend, using such foul language!" Y/N sighs. The trios video had quickly blown up. Y/N, Vance, and Robin gained a huge following. But of course, the fans edited Vances tantrum, wondering how he came up with the comebacks so fast. Y/N looks up to see her mother staring at her, an angry expression on her face. Y/N snatches her camera from her moms hands, and quickly bolts out the door. "Y/N L/N!" Yelled her mother, right on her tail. Her mother stops at the doorstep, screaming her daughter's name. "I'm sorry ma! I've got to get famous!" Y/N runs down the street to Robin's house, ignoring her mothers screams to come back.

"They're a 10 but they still watch cartoons." Robin reads from his phone. Currently, the trio was doing their weekly video, this video was called 'They're a 10 but". Vance and Y/N were sharing candy, so the two were in the trunk while Robin was in the driver's seat. "Still a 10, I still do that." Said Vance. Y/N gave no answer. "Y/N?" Vance looks to the left, to see her face. There was a smile plastered all over her face, she was texting someone. "Bro, Y/N." Again no answer. Robin reaches over, snatching Y/N phone. "HEY NO NO! GIVE THAT BACK!" Y/N yells, quickly attempting to grab her phone. Robin holds it above his head, as Vance holds Y/N back. "Hey, calm down, no." Vance whispers in her ear, holding Y/N harder.  "What is on here that you don't want me to see?" Robin laughs. "It's nothing you jerk! Give it back." Y/N continued to struggle in Vance's grasp. Suddenly the phone rings, Y/N's Lana Del Rey ringtone echoed through the car. Y/N curses to herself, knowing she was done for. Robin brings down the phone, looking at the caller id. Finney <3 was shown on the screen. Vance couldn't help but feel a hint of jealousy. "FINNEY BLAKE?" Robin yells. Y/N squeals, shoving her face in Vances shoulder. "THE SPACE KID?!" Yelled Vance, grabbing the phone. Y/N opens up the car door, walking away. "WAIT SHOULD I ANSWER?" Yelled Vance. Robin nods, laughing hysterically. "Wait, it's not as funny without Y/N." "Y/N get in here!" Vance yelled. Y/N walks in, embarrassment plastered on her face. "Am I gonna get my phone back?" Robin shakes his head, locking all the doors. "We'll be right back people." Robin laughs into the camera, turning it off.

"Hello?' Vance answers, putting the phone on speaker. Y/N wanted to smack Robin and Vance. "Y/N, is that you?" Y/N can feel herself blush at Finney's voice. "Uh." Vance says in a normal voice. "UH, yes yes." Vance puts on a girly voice, causing Robin to snicker. "Finney, That's Vance talking!" Y/N says frantically. Vance pulls her into a headlock, covering her mouth. "Shhhh." He hushes. 'He smells good' Y/N thought. 'Wait Y/N what are you doing? you like Finney. Right?' "Oh? Uh okay well Y/N I  just wanted you to know that we can have a sleepover at my house tonight." Finney chuckles. "Mmm hmm!" Y/N agrees, her sounds coming out muffled due to Vances hand. "Actually, sorry man she's coming to my house later." Vance states. Y/N's mouth drops. "Wha-" "Oh. okay then uh I'll talk to you later, I love you!" "I love you, cotton swab!" Vance says in his girl voice, quickly hanging up the phone before Finney could answer. "COTTON SWAB?!" Robin bursts out laughing. "Yeah he's her little sugar booger." Vance confirms. "Holy shit im gonna cry that was so funny" Robin laughs. Robin excuses himself from the car, getting up to go to the gas station bathroom across the street.

Vance looks over to see Y/N giving him a dirty look. "What's wrong doll?" He mocks. "You know what's wrong you jerk! I wanted to hang out with Finney!" "Well now we can hang out." Vance fake yawns, rapping his arm around Y/N, pulling her closer. Y/N shakes his hand off, crossing her arms and turning her head the other way, not facing Vance. Vance grabs Y/N's chin, pulling her back toward him. Y/N's eyes go to Vance's, then to his lips. Y/N couldn't get over how beautiful his eyes were. "Like what you see huh doll?" Taunts Vance, not expecting Y/N to respond. "I love it." She responds, pulling Vance into a harsh kiss. Vance kisses back, laying Y/N down in the back seat, hovering over her. Suddenly, there was a harsh knock on the window. The two teens look up, only to reveal an angry Robin. "I KNOW, YOU TWO WERENT ABOUT TO FUCK IN MY CAR."