"𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒" (𝐕.𝐇)

Hey everyone! I just got a wonderful Idea from one of my followers and I thought it was amazing! I just wanted to thank you all for all the support. Before I started wattpad my life was pretty messed up, I was getting bad grades, I had family issues. But now that I started writing for all my wonderful followers it makes me happy. I'm getting better grades now, and I still have family problems but not a lot. You all make me so happy and i just love you guys.❤️❤️

TW:ABUSE

Y/N sat in her room, bruises all over her body. Ever since Y/N's parents passed away, she has been appearing at school with new bruises every day. All of her friends were very confused and tried asking Y/N about it, but her answer is always that she fell, or that she bumped into something but all her friends know that's not true. Her friends also noticed that Y/N stopped smiling, and that they can also hear yells coming from her small house.

Y/N was walking with her friends Finney Blake, and Gwen Blake due to the fact that they were neighbors. "Hey Y/N is everything okay at home?" Gwen speaks up as Finney nods. Y/N freezes, how was she gonna tell two of her best friends that her older brother hits her every day? They could tell Vance, and Vance has some serious anger problems. "Y-ya why'd you ask." Y/N mumbles as she starts walking again. "Well you know you show up with bruises-" Finney says but gets cut off by Y/N. "I told you I just get hurt a lot, I'm clumsy." She says a bit angry. "Well we always hear screams coming from your house too." Gwen says speaking on behalf of her brother. "I am fine you guys!" Y/N yells as she storms away leaving her two friends. "Y/N wait!" Finney yells. "We didn't mean it in a rude way!" Gwen yells, but Y/N keeps walking and ignoring the pair.

Y/N walks into her house, tears in her eyes. She sees her older brother Scott sitting on the couch, a news paper in his hand. Y/N sighs thankfully, as she starts walking towards her room, thinking that he wasn't going to beat her today. "Your late." Scott says abruptly. Y/N stops in her tracks and turns around. "I just took the long way, sorry." She mumbles, below a whisper. "Jesus, I don't care. Come here or it's going to be worse." Scott exclaims, throwing his newspaper and taking off his belt. Y/N suddenly starts running to her room, never stopping for breath. But Scott was right on her tail. Suddenly he catches up to her, and grabs her by her hair, throwing her to the ground. Scott gets on top of her as he starts repeatedly pinching her and slapping her all over her body. "P-Please stop!" Y/N yells through tears. "I told you to come over, this would not have happened if you just listened!" Scott yells as he repeatedly starts slapping her with the belt.

After a while he stops as he gets up and goes back to reading the news paper. Y/N shakily gets up and she limps to her room. Suddenly she hears a tap on the window she looks over and sees, Finney Blake and his sister. Y/N stops as she sees Gwen looking at her terrified. She doesn't try to talk, or go see them. She just starts crying and limping to her room.

It was the next day at school and Y/N was trying everything in her power to avoid the Blake siblings. They could have already told Vance. And when someone hurts Y/N, let's just say, Vance will make them wish they never did. As soon as Y/N walks into school all eyes are on her, uh oh. Had Finney and Gwen told everyone about what they saw? Suddenly Y/N's friend Chloe taps on her shoulder. She turns around and Chloe had the same face Gwen had when she saw what happened. "Uhm, V-Vance Hopper is looking for you." Chloe shakily says. Y/N stops, Finney and Gwen told Vance? She should've known. She walks away when suddenly she runs into someone's chest she looks up and sees, Robin. Vance's best friend. "Vance is looking for you." Robin says, completely not caring about the stares the two we're getting. "I-I don't care." Y/N mumbles as she starts walking away. "You sure you want to do this the hard way?" Robin questions as Y/N turns around. "What?" She questions. Suddenly Robin walks towards her, picking her up and slinging her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Y/N starts punching his back, yelling at him to let her go but he wasn't putting her down.

Suddenly, Robin was turning his way towards the janitors closet. And when he opens it, there stands Vance hopper. Y/N shakily breathes. She doesn't want Vance to beat up her brother. Sure, Scott may hit her and not love her, but the two are still family. "Here ya go." Robin says, picking Y/N up from his shoulder and placing her in front of Vance. Vance shoves Robin out as he locks the door. He turns around slowly. Y/N expected him to yell or hit her so when he moved towards her she flinched. He stops as he looks at her confused. Suddenly he engulfs her in a tight hug. Y/N hugs back, placing her head in his chest as tears starts to slip. "He- he hits me." Y/N cry's, pushing her head farther into Vance's chest. He stroked her head as he places a kiss on her temple. "It's okay, he's not going to do that anymore." Vance says. "Sweetheart where did he hit you yesterday?" Vance questions as Y/N starts crying more. "Everywhere." She mumbles. Vance pulls away from the hug as he grabs her hands and interlocks them with his. Y/N smiles a bit as she looks up at Vance. Vance smiles at her as he leans down and kisses her on the cheek. "You wanna skip and go binge watch Tom and Jerry while eating pickles?" Vance questions smiling. Y/N smiles back as she nods. The two teenagers walk out of the janitors closet and sneak out the empty classroom window, making their way towards Vance's house.

Long one for you guys❤️ love youuuu