"𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓" (𝐕.𝐇)

TW ED

I am exhausted

I am exhausted. My mother and I got into a fight the night before and I don't know how but I managed to get up and come to school. I don't really know why im here, im practically the school joke.

I stayed quiet the whole day cause I didn't feel like talking. The things my mother had said the day before were horrid and mean, that's all I was focused on.

It was lunch and I rested my head on the table, there was a pain in my stomach. I haven't been eating because it helps me focus on the hunger rather than my mothers words.

I feel Someone sit next to me, and it was the person I'm most dreading to see, Vance Hopper. Aka my bully.

"Aw sad pumpkin?" He teases. "Vance please, I can't today." I say my voice cracking mid sentence. "I uh, I brought you some food and snacks from the grab and go." He says sliding the snacks towards you. "Vance please go away." I say desperately. "I'll leave when you take a bite." He says. You look at him with tired eyes, has he caught on? "I'm not hungry right now." I say.
"One bite then I'll leave." He says sliding some starburst towards me, I open the package taking one, but I didn't think it would be this hard. I feel vomit rise up my throat. I get up, running out of the lunch room straight to the girls bathroom, but what I didn't expect, was for Vance to be right behind me.

I run into the bathroom opening the stall and getting on my knees. I didn't know that I can't even eat a starburst. As I'm throwing up I feel something grab my hair, not hard but lightly it feels like they formed a ponytail? It was Vance. He rubs my back lightly as I finish.

After I finished I fall into his chest dazed. "I'm sorry Vance." I mumble into his chest. "Don't apologize to me." He says stroking my hair as if I'm glass.