Chapter 9

"Ready, baby?"

I nodded, pressing my bare upper body onto his own. I wanted to be super close to my daddy dominant, so he devised a way for us to be comfortable and cozy while keeping our bodies glued together. Denver had gotten one of his giant sweaters out of the closet and then tugged off his shirt while I removed mine. He had put on the sweater and laid down, then patted the bed for me to clamber up.

I was already in a pair of pajama pants like Denver, so we matched in that way as well. He lifted the hem of the sweater, so I crawled my way through and popped my head out of the neckline. Denver pecked my lips and hugged my form after I laid down properly.

"Start whenever you're ready, baby." he said softly, petting my hair.

I took a deep breath in and let it out. "When I was seventeen, a new boy transferred into school. I was still trying to hide my little side, but I had a lot more control over it then. I wasn't bullied too badly at school, but what scared me more was going into little-space during each encounter. After one such encounter, apparently my dog plushie keychain had been torn off. I only found out when school was ending, so I panicked and ran around trying to find it. While I searched the floor around where I was attacked, the new boy approached me and asked what I was doing. I was hesitant to say, but he pulled the keychain from his backpack and held it out to me."

"And that was your first meeting. Did you fall in love?" he asked softly, and I shook my head.

"No," I mumbled, resting my left cheek on his chest. "Apparently, I had caught his eye, so he was following me around at school without me noticing for the next few weeks. He was my silent protector too, though. The bullies left me alone after a week or so. I thought it was strange, of course, but I never questioned it. Eventually I started getting cute things in my locker like accessories for my hair, mini plushies, and so on."

"That sounds like a stalker."

I giggled. "He was, kind of. But he was a good stalker."

Denver chuckled and tousled my hair again, making me snuggle closer for more affection. I smiled happily. "I was confused by the gifts, so I laid a trap and waited. I caught him in the act and approached him, but he was embarrassed and ran off. I ran after him and tackled him, so we both landed on the floor."

"Wow, so aggressive." teased Denver, and I blushed.

"Yeah, kinda. He was surprised but happy that I had gone after him. When I asked about the gifts and stuff, he confessed that he liked me and wanted to date me. I was surprised, but I asked to wait until I knew about him as much as he seemed to know about me. He accepted and we became friends with the intention to date."

Denver kept petting my head and back while I talked, so I was feeling very calm.

"When we did get around to dating a few months later, it was very slow in terms of romantic touching. He seemed perfectly happy with just hugs and kisses, but we shouldn't have done it on the way home. Dad saw us when he was driving by and he told Mom that night. They confronted me Saturday morning and I couldn't lie. They were really upset. I had seen them angry before, but that day was much, much worse than anything I had experienced before. When I returned to school on Monday, my boyfriend was angry. I calmed him down, but..."

"But?" pressed Denver, then cupped the back of my head when I began to sniffle.

"Every day it got worse. My boyfriend's dad was told and he decided to transfer to separate us. The last time I saw my former boyfriend was my eighteenth birthday. His name was Tigre, so he gave me a tiger plushie and kissed me goodbye. I cried a lot, but I made it through graduation a few weeks later. My parents locked me up so I could stay in little-space and not think about being a 'disgusting gay' again, so that everyone could forget about a 'disgrace' like me. That was why Dad beat me up a couple weeks ago. He was furious that I had gone outside in public."