Chapter 34

I cried out as yet another orgasm was eked out of me by Denver, his fingers stretching my insides and pumping me to completion more times than I could count. My daddy dominant wouldn't even let me touch him, so I had to grip the sheets and try not to close my legs each time he made me splatter my seed onto my torso and pelvis.

"Please, Den, no more..." I whimpered, my whole body trembling from both pleasure and exhaustion. "I-I can't come anymore!"

Denver shook his head, shushing me with his lips. The feeling of his tongue stroking mine and his teeth on my neck a moment later brought me to full mast again. He chuckled as I whined, meanwhile leaving hickeys down the bruised column of my throat. I tensed and gripped the bedding, desperately trying not to squirm as he rubbed my prostate even more firmly.

"One more time, Emil. You can do it."

"Den, I can't! I've got nothing left to give."

Denver sat back on his heels and took a long, hard look at my messy self on our bed. My stomach showed the evidence of my many orgasms, aside from the towel he used to wipe some away before it dried on my skin. My creamy, lightly freckled skin was flushed with heat from exertion, exhaustion, and the pleasure my man had given me since we started. I'm certain my red waves were splayed on the pillow in some sort of sexy way from the way Denver is looking at me with his stunning ice-blue eyes. His aroused expression must also be from the fact that I was littered with hickeys. My lips were definitely swollen from all of the kisses my man and I had shared, too.

"Please, Den? Let my last time be with you inside me."

Denver swallowed thickly as I continued to beg for him, expressing my neediness through kisses and nibbles to his face and neck after he curled down over me. I locked my fingers at his nape, brushing my thumbs into his dark brown hair as he met my lips again. I smiled and pecked each corner of his mouth, then grinned after Denver chuckled.

His mirth waned and he stared into my emerald-green eyes with a worried expression. "Em, my precious man and fiancé, I think you need a little more stretching before I enter you. I could hurt you if I don't do it correctly."

"Den," I whispered, pushing my fingers into his hair. He shuddered as I tugged on the wavy strands. "Den, my handsome man and to-be husband, I don't mind if it hurts a little. I just want you inside me. Besides, you have already prepared me a lot and I know that you would never hurt me on purpose."

Denver nodded, kissing my cheeks as I smiled at him. "Den," I began again, "I want to be able to provide a deeper and more intimate pleasure for you, too. And by having sex together that desire can finally be fulfilled. I want to see you enjoying yourself with me, Denver. I love you so much."

Denver bit his bottom lip as his tanned skin flushed with heat. He tucked his head against mine and heaved a deep, heavy sigh. "You really know how to rile me up, Emil."

I grinned. "Is that a yes, I hear?"

Denver quietly laughed as he pushed up off his forearms and sat back again, starting to push his black boxers down. I audibly gulped when I saw that his erection had made a mess in his underwear. Denver noticed my arousal and playfully did a striptease show for me before revealing the massive length that would soon be inside me. The swollen balls, heavy with his seed, would soon be pressing and slapping against my skin.

I shivered as Denver's hand pressed onto my chest and nearly moaned when he started to very slowly slide it down to my pelvis. A soft whimper escaped my lips as he palmed my oversensitive erection and continued to slide his fingers down over my hole.

"Are you sure you're ready for me, Emil?"

I nodded. "Very ready. Just take it slow at first, please."