Chapter 17

"Daddy..." I whispered, and he hummed. "I need to use the toilet."

I squirmed when he didn't move his arms. "Daddy, I seriously need to go pee."

Denver sighed and kissed my head. He loosened his hold on me and I climbed off him to hurry into the bathroom. After finishing my business, I washed my hands and shyly looked into the mirror.

My very red waves with blond highlights were messy and my neck and shoulders were littered with hickeys, which were proof of my daddy dominant's claim on me. I was practically naked like Denver since we were lounging on the couch while watching TV. I think my man wanted as much skin-to-skin contact as possible after the traumatizing experience of me getting stolen from his arms.

"Baby?" called Denver, so I turned off the light and jogged back to the living room.

He relaxed a bit and opened his arms again. I grinned and climbed between his thighs, settling myself along his torso. Denver curled his arms around my shoulders and waist, pressing my warm body against his even warmer one. I hugged him as much as I could, then pressed kisses to my man's skin.

Denver nuzzled my hair, his fingers moving along the dip of my spine. My own fingers rested on his right hip and his left pec. I like the feeling of squishing it a bit. Denver grunted when I accidentally flicked his nipple. When I chuckled, Denver pushed his fingers through my hair and rubbed my nape.

"Baby, my cute little boy..." he whispered, then closed his eyes for a moment. "We're going to move."

"Oh?"

"Maybe to a nice home in the suburbs."

I sat up on my forearms and looked down at my daddy's face. He was looking so at peace as he cupped my left cheek and talked a bit about the houses he'd looked at so far.

"I think you'll like the change, baby." he remarked at the end.

I smiled. "I'll be happy almost anywhere, Daddy, as long as I'm with you."

He chuckled, his ice-blue eyes bright with happiness and mirth. "Almost anywhere?"

"No dumpsters, deserts, or rainforests, please."

Denver began to laugh and I joined him, then I kissed his chin and laid down again. Denver's fingertips slid down along the curve of my spine and then up to my backside.

"I love you, Emil." he whispered, teasing the waistband of my briefs. "I adore your humor, laughter, honesty, even your brutal bluntness, and so much more. And right now, your beautiful body is pressed against mine and your creamy skin is under my fingertips."

I blushed, feeling my skin prickle as it sunk in that my mostly bare body was pressed flush against my daddy dominant's form in an equal state of undress. Denver groaned when he felt more than my nipples harden against his muscled torso.

"Daddy," I whispered, carefully bucking my hips.

He grunted and gripped my ass, pulling it down to grind our growing bulges together. "Baby boy, I need you." he gasped, as my fingernails lightly scraped over his nipples.

I eagerly met his lips and he devoured mine, claiming my mouth and grinding ourselves together. I panted in between kisses, still groping my daddy dominant's pecs and tweaking his nipples. Denver seemed to enjoy it quite a bit from the way his cock twitched in his boxer-briefs. When I couldn't catch my breath at all, Denver took a break from kissing and lightly tugged my form up higher so my chest hovered over his face. I gasped and mewled as his mouth teased my nipples, quietly moaning when his hands gripped my asscheeks.

"D-Daddy!"

"Are you about to come, baby?"

I nodded, my waist and hips trembling as my squirming continued. "P-please, Daddy, I need to come..."