Author's Note

Thank you for clicking on my story! I hope you love it as much as I do.

The first few chapters will focus mostly on Roman and Isadora separately. You need to get to know them, their families and their lives. This story is very long but it's absolutely worth it.

My aim for this story is to really get inside their heads and make the reader fall in love with every side of them. They'll go through so many stages together throughout the story and their journey.

The City of the Angels is different to other stories I've written - in my opinion. There's a heavy focus on their relationship and their life as a couple as opposed to just the cartel's business (think villains and missions and violence).

It has everything you could ever want in a book - comedy, the friends to lovers trope, family drama, college and high school drama, action, mental health issues and so much more.

There will be trigger warnings at the beginning of each relevant chapter. To avoid spoilers I won't be naming the exact trigger.

This story is rated mature for a reason. It will include mentions of: mental health issues, drug and alcohol use, violence, sex, pregnancy and miscarriage and arrange and forced marriage.

My upload days will be Fridays and Wednesdays - there might be a sneaky one here and there.

I thank you all for your support, your time and your love on my stories and I hope you continue to follow me on my journey.

The best is yet to come ❤️

Character Aesthetics

Isadora Visente

Roman Ernesto Alvarez

Please add this story to your library and follow me on Wattpad and Instagram

Instagram @_dreams_xox

Please vote and comment throughout the story! Interacting with my readers is the only reason I've ever continued to write. As an author the best part is seeing what people find funny or their thoughts on certain things.

Thank you ❤️ Enjoy!