21

Twenty One

Mackenzie

"Alex, please, go away," I groaned as he jumped on my bed.

"I want to stay,"

I huffed and stood up, walking over to the door, "Calum," I yelled, soon hearing footsteps rushing upstairs. Macy and Paisley chuckled, entertained by the whole situation.

"What's wrong?" he questioned.

"You said Alex wouldn't bother us," I reminded him.

"Ali, buddy," he shook his head, walking over and picking him up. "What did we talk about?"

"I want to stay,"

"Kenzie's with friends, you can hang out later," he rested him on his hip, though Alex protested.

"Thank you," I sighed in relief. Calum ruffled my hair and left, shutting the door behind him so the protest of Alex would be drowned out.

"Your brother's adorable," Paisley smiled.

"And annoying,"

"Paisley's an only child, she wouldn't understand siblings," Macy chuckled.

"I want one though,"

"Take mine," Macy offered.

"Your siblings scare me, I'll take Alex,"
"Not up for sale, though he can be a pest," I told her.

"Unfair," she mumbled.

"Anyways, what are we doing for dinner?" I flipped onto my stomach. "We're having pizza tomorrow, I don't want that two nights in a row,"

"I don't know," Paisley shrugged. We were silent until I got up and motioned for them to follow me. We went downstairs where dad and Ashton were on the couch. Calum and Michael were outside with Alex, which was a relief for me.

"Dad, I'm hungry, we're hungry," I said as I leaned on the back of the couch, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"What do you want? Pizza,"

"No, we're having that tomorrow,"

"Right," he sighed and thought for a moment. "Chipotle?" I looked at Macy and Paisley who nodded with excitement quickly.

"Yeah, let's do that,"

"Text me your orders, I'll order it,"

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Do we need anything else for the party?" Ashton asked me.

"Did you get the cake?"

"Did I get the cake?" he scoffed. "Look who you're talking to," I giggled at his statement, but stood up.

"I don't think so then,"

"If you think of anything, let me know,"

"I will," I nodded, going back upstairs with Macy and Paisley.