Chapter 1-2: Woo-oo (Part 2)

A/N: If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, pls let me know. It's just me, myself, and I writing and editing this, so I would appreciate if you could help.

After Dewey got out of the vents, I saw that the rest of the kids were moving down the hallway in a group, so I grabbed his hand and followed them.

Webby leads us to a huge room, exclaiming as she opened the door, "Welcome to the wing of secrets."

I let go of Dewey's hand so he could explore, but kept an eye on him. He still had that dejected look on his face, so I wanted to make sure he was okay. I walked over to Huey, and saw a picture of Scrooge standing on top of a huge shaved bear.

I ask him, "Isn't that the Chupacabra?"

He responds, "Yup. I knew it was a shaved bear."

I start to explore the room some more, looking at various paintings. I end up walking up behind Louie as he grabs some kind of glove and shoves it into his pocket. I shoot him a glare when he turns around and sees me.

He looks nervous, but before I could say anything, Dewey says, "It's fake."

Louie and I walk over to see what Dewey was pointing at, and we see a picture of Uncle Donald and Scrooge fighting a ghost pirate on a huge, tattered pirate ship. The top left corner of the picture is covering part of it. The boys and I are surprised, but Webby isn't.

Huey asks, "Is that Uncle Donald?"

Webby responds, "Oh, yeah. He was Mr. McDuck's sidekick!"

The boys look at each other for a second, then Huey says, "Dewey's right."

Louie adds quickly, "Totally fake."

Dewey adds, "Uncle Donald has never done anything cool."

I add, "In his life."

Webby looked incredulous at their acussations, "What? Donald Duck is one of the most daring adventurers of all time!"

The boys and I don't believe her.

Dewey points to the picture, saying, "This has got to be a fake, and I bet everything else is too."

Webby points to the portrait of the shaved bear, saying, "That's not true. What about this picture with Chupacabra?"

Huey replied, "Photoshopped."

Webby was unconvinced, walking over to a treasure chest, and said, "Well, this treasure chest?"

Louie replied, "Probably bought it at an auction."

Webby wanted to prove that it was all real, and opened the treasure chest, a sheet raising up almost immediately. I started backing up, shock probably evident on my face.

She seemed shocked and asked, "This g-g-ghost?"

Dewey was still unconvinced and said, "You mean this Halloween decoration?"

He pulled on the sheet, revealing the ghost pirate from the painting?!

The ghost howled, "Curse ye, you life lubbers!"

Webby screamed, "It's Captain Peg-Hook, the scourge of the river Styx!"

Dewey exclaimed, "It's real! It's really, really real!"

He grabbed a sword and pointed it at the ghost pirate. The sword started to glow and threw itself towards where Dewey was pointing.

Webby shouted, "The Deus Excalibur!"

I ducked under the sword and wondered aloud, "I wonder where I've heard that name before."

Webby continued, "It won't rest until it's target's slain!"