Movie Premiere: The Press Conference

Today was the Toronto International Film Festival where the Press Conference of the movie I directed and acted in along your husband, Harry and other co-stars and actors, Timothée Chalamet, Saoirse Ronan, Liam Hemsworth, and Kat Graham, A Peculiar Spring (A/N: just a random title I came up with). Luckily the Press Conference went smoothly as it came to the last question. "We can have one more question." Anita Lee, The Chief Programming Officer of the Film Festival spoke. "This question is for Harry, so we know that you have a relationship with the director of the film, what was the experience like being working along side your wife?" The interviewer asked. "Well, it was quite an unforgettable experience. This was her first movie she's directed. Something I'm glad to have been a part of and getting to watch her live a dream that she's had for as long as I've known her as well as getting to act beside her, it was just just gave an authentic feel to it and it brought us closer, and I don't mean just me and Y/N but I feel like she's really brought all of us together to learn to trust each other through the process since this was definitely a time where we had to trust our co-stars and umm, I think that she directed it very well, putting so much hard work and effort and passion. And from what I've heard from other actors and directors that it's not an easy job to both direct a movie and act in one, but she was a trouper and managed it to the best of her abilities. And I've never seen anyone else work as hard the way that she did, the drive and passion she had with also having such a kindred soul making sure everyone had what they needed. Also to make sure everyone felt safe and comfortable, both cast and crew, in the set environment. And umm, that isn't something that really happens too often in the community unfortunately, but we're so grateful and were very lucky enough to have her as our director. There's so much more that I could however we're on a bit of a time crunch but all I can say is that I couldn't be more proud of her." He spoke looking over at me before placing his hand on my leg. He winked at me as he finished his sentence. I smiled at him as tears filled my eyes. His kind words and encouragement never fail to make me smile. I couldn't help but become emotional. "Yea if I can add to that, it's definitely a great quality to have as a director and what makes the experience a safe and fun one where we can do the job but also be our full selves on set whether we're running lines, filming, or just relaxing on set and hanging out with each other. I think she'll become truly one of the most respectable directors out there." Timothée spoke. "I agree, it's like, we have a director, co-star, and best friend all in one." Saoirse added. Liam and Kat nodded their heads in agreement as well. I pouted my lip as I felt tears in my eyes. "Gosh. You've all gotten me emotional now!" I laughed as I began to fan my face so tears wouldn't ruin my makeup, everyone awed. Harry and the rest of the cast members laughed as well. "We couldn't have asked for better director." Liam spoke. "Aw, such a great group you all are. I guess that wraps up our press conference for 'A Peculiar Spring', we thank you all for joining us this afternoon." Anita spoke. "How about a round of applause for Ms. Y/N Y/L/N!" Timothée announced as the whole room began to roar in cheers, clapping, and Harry's whistling. I giggled before I began to clap in the direction of for the rest of the cast. A tear fell down my cheek, Harry grabbed the tissue from the breast pocket of his blazer and handed it to me laughing, I playfully swatted him with it before I gently dabbed away my tears. Everyone continued to clap as Harry leaned towards me to kiss my cheek as he whispered the words, 'I love you..' in my ear before we were escorted off the stage.