Daddy to the Rescue

Imagine Harry was teaching your 9 year old daughter, Luna, to roller-skate, she was kinda getting the hang of it. She had practiced a lot with her elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards until one day, she day wanted to try skating down the street without the pads and wrist guards, she always kept her helmet on. She was skating down the street, she was doing really well. "There you go, peanut! You got it!" He cheered before she wiped out and broke out into a cry. "Shit.." He muttered under his breath before he ran over to tend to her. She had scrapes up and down her knees, hands, and elbows. "Oh Lu, let's go get you cleaned up." He picked her up to take her back into the house and he carried her into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. He was getting ready to spray the anti-bacterial spray onto her scrapes, "If it stings you can squeeze my arm as hard as you can, baby." He then counts down from 3 before he sprays it and she's crying while gripping onto his arm. He reassures her that he's almost done before he takes out a few lady bug bandaids placing them on each scrape and cut before he places a soft kiss on each one to 'make it better'. "There you go, princess." He says wiping her tears and kisses her forehead before taking her off the counter and they walk into the kitchen to get her a popsicle.