Daddy's Home

You were at home with your 13 month old daughter waiting for Harry to come home this morning from his tour. It was 11:30 in the morning as you finished feeding your daughter, Jillian as she sat in her high chair. You were putting some bowls into the dishwasher when you heard the door open. "Honey, I'm homeee!" He sang. Jillian turned her head but couldn't see over the back of her high chair as she heard his voice. You softly gasped. "Who's that?" You asked her. "Jelly Jelly Jelly Bean!" Harry chirped as he walked into the kitchen. "Where's my Jelly Bean?" He spoke as he walked up behind the high chair. "Is that Daddy?" Jillian began to fuss. "Dada! Dada! Dada!" She whined before Harry peeped his head over the back of her high chair. "There she is!" He smiled. You giggled as Jillian began to squeal with joy as she had tears in her eyes and that cute smile on her face. "Somebody's excited that daddy's home!" You spoke. "C'mere, peanut." Harry unbuckled her from her chair and picked her up. He held her to his chest as he softly caressed her back. "Oh, daddy's so happy to see you.." He kissed her cheek. "Doesn't mommy get a kiss?" You asked. "Op—sorry, darling.." He said before making his way around the island table. "Hi, baby." You said before he pecked your lips. "I missed my girls." He said.