Vow Renewals

It was your 25th anniversary of marriage with Harry.

You and Harry had always planned to renew your vows. You didn't want to have to go buy a new dress for the occasion so you thought you'd try on your original dress hoping it'd fit after 25 years and 3 kids. "Harry.." You came out of the bathroom. "It still fits." He smiles at you. "Wow, you look as beautiful as you did the first time." He said. You blushed, "You ready?" He asked, you nodded. "Let's do it.." You smiled before taking his hand and you made your way downstairs to get ready to renew your vows in your backyard.

You and Harry stood holding hands before your family and friends as Pauli officiated. "Y/N, what do you promise to Harry?" Pauli asked. "I promise to give you 110% of effort and time that you always give me. I promise to give you all the kisses and cuddles when you need them. I promise to be always support you and be your best friend." You spoke. "Harry, what do you promise to Y/N?" Pauli asked him. "I promise to continue to take care of you and our 3 beautiful girls. I promise to always make you smile and laugh when you have a bad day. I promise to love you." He smiled at you. You were tearful before the next part which was the rings. You and Harry had bought new rings that had engraved bands that said: Forever & Always. "I now re-pronounce you, husband and wife. "Harry, you may kiss your bride."