Period

Y/N's POV
Harry and I were out with Gemma and Michal at the mall strip, I wasn't feeling the greatest considering I was on my period. My cramps were worse than they usually are. I had forgotten to take iBuprofen before we left the house. We were walking through shops, I was talking with Gemma before I felt Harry grab my arm. "Darling, come with me real quick." He said pulling me into the bathroom. "What?" I whined. "Sweetheart, I think you bled through." He spoke. My eyes widened slightly as I slowly turned to look in the mirror at my backside catching a glimpse of giant red spot that ran through my jeans. Tears filled my eyes, I was embarrassed. "Aw bebe, it's okay!" He said wrapping his arms around me. I was too embarrassed to even really cry or speak but I let tears run down my cheeks. I sniffled as he pulled away. I couldn't look him in the eye. I felt him place a finger underneath my chin lifting my head to face him. "Hey.." I locked eyes with his. "We can buy you a new pair of undies and pants to change into, okay?" He told me, before placing a kiss on my forehead. I nodded. "Here, take my jacket." He unzipped his dark coat removing it from his body before wrapping it around my waist, tying a knot. "Let's go pick something out." He spoke taking my and we walked out of the bathroom. We found me a pair of underwear and sweatpants, Gemma luckily had an extra tampon with her for me to use. "I'll pay for this real quick, you go change yourself and I will bring your sweats and undies for you. I nodded. Gemma handed me the tampon and I walked into the bathroom. I had Gem stand guard of the door until Harry came when I heard a knock on the door. "It's me sweetheart, I'm coming in." He announced before opening the door. Harry walked in pulling the sweatpants and underwear out of the plastic bag and ripped the tags out before I changed out of the ones I bled through. "I'm sorry you had to see that, that's so embarrassing.." I spoke as I placed them into the plastic bag. "It's okay, really. It's a natural thing. It happens. You comfortable now?" He asked, I nodded. "Thank you Harry.." I said hugging him. "Anytime sweetheart. Now let's get you home." He spoke as we walked out of the bathroom and we all left the store.