Spaced

⚠️ STRONG SMUT WARNING ⚠️

You and Harry were being intimate, you had the habit of spacing out in your own world, especially when you were in a sub-space. it wasn't something you had easy control over but Harry found it quite cute as he'd have to pull you from you spaced trance.

Harry was between your legs as he thrusted into you. You bucked your hips to get more of him.
"Nuh-uh. Let me do it, baby?" He said before he thrusted his hips more into your pelvis hitting the right spot. You moaned as he picked up the pace. He grunted with every thrust. You could feel it in the pit of your stomach as his thrusts became sloppy, you knew he was close. "Cum in me, daddy. Please.." You begged. "Are you gonna be a good girl and cum with me?" He asked as he continued to thrust. "Yes, daddy." You moaned gripping onto the skin of his shoulders. "Please." You begged. "I'm close, baby.." He breathed. "Give it to me." You continued to beg. "Cum with me, baby. You ready?" He asked. You nodded before you both moaned loudly as you came together. You began to fall into a dazed state as your body began to slightly convulse. "C'mon back to me baby, look at me.." He brushed your hair out of your face before you came back from your dazed high. You looked into his eyes. "There's my sweet girl." He smiled, you had a goofy almost drunk-like smile on your face as you looked at him. "Are you okay, baby?" He asked. "Mhm.." You pushed back the curl hanging in front of his forehead. He softly chuckled as you looked at him—both hands holding his cheeks. "What is it, darling?" "Nothing, it's just...you." You caressed his left cheek with your thumb. He hummed before he leaned down to kiss you.