Only Love Can Hurt Like This

Imagine it had been a week after your birthday and your best friend and your fiancé, Harry have been avoiding you, even before your birthday. You had your suspicions. You thought there was something going on maybe but you wanted to be sure before jumping to any conclusions so you convinced them both into showing up at your apartment to confront them.

They had both arrived one of the other confused after the text you sent them separately thinking that there was an urgency. You walked into the living room. "So, I finally got you two in the same room to talk.." You spoke. "I thought you said that it was urgent?" Your best friend asked. "I mean it still is. It's been over a week since last time either one of you have said a word to me." They were both quiet. "Is there something happening? It just seems like that there's something that you guys aren't telling me." You said. "It's nothing." Harry spoke. "Obviously it's something, Harry. You both have been avoiding me all week. What happened? I need you to tell me what the hell is going on?" You raised your voice. "You want me to tell you?! Fine. I KISSED HER! You like it better when I say that? I Kissed Her!" He blurted.  You stood there shocked with your mouth open slightly not even able to find the words to say next. "W-What?" Your voice broke you turn to your best friend. "We did kissed, I'm so sorry. I wasn't going to tell you because it didn't mean anything but then it just started eating me alive." He admitted. "When did it happen.." You asked. "Harry, don't." Your best friend told him. "I wanna know when it happened!" You shouted as your voice cracked.
"Monday.." You felt like you had just been gutted like a fish. It was the day before your birthday. You were in shock with no idea what to say or think. You stood there quietly trying to process before Harry spoke. You were hit with a wave of nausea. "Y/N, please say something.." Harry said. "I think I'm gonna be sick." You spoke before rushing to the bathroom locking the door behind you. You opened the lid before emptying your stomach. "Baby.. are you alright?" You came out of the bathroom taking deep breath and wiped your tears. "You are unbelievable. I can't believe that you would do that to me. You two were the most important people in my life. Some best friend and fiancé you are." You spat before opening the door. "Y/N, wait!" Your best friend spoke. "No, I hope you two are very happy together." Your voice broke again as tears filled your eyes.

You took a drive around the city just clear your head for about an hour and honestly no clue where to go but you weren't going to leave harry and who was supposed to be your maid of honor and best friend alone at the apartment that you paid for so you decided to go back.

When you arrived back at your apartment complex seeing their cars still in the parking lot before making your way upstairs. You unlocked the door and they were both standing where they had been previously. "Y/N, you came back." Harry spoke. "It's still my apartment, isn't it?" You snarked. There was silence. "You can go now..both of you. I don't care where it is. A hotel, your parents house, or the damn park bench. I honestly don't care anymore." You said kicking them out.