Her First Show

Imagine taking yours and Harry's 3 year old daughter, Pearl to her first show of Harry's in London at the Wembley Arena. He sings the first couple songs before he starts to speak to the audience. "London, make some noise!" Everyone cheers. "Good evening my name is Harry! Welcome to the tour! I'm so happy to be here and see all of you tonight. You look incredible!" Everyone cheers again. "Now, tonight's a very important night. Not only is my daughter in the room tonight, but it's her first show." He announces. The crowd awes. "Somewhere in here, where are you, darling?" He calls for you before you wave your arm up as he looked around before he saw you standing in the lower section of the arena. He points to you and the baby, "There she is!" He smiles as she begins to wave, he waves back. He could see that she's trying to speak. "Could we all be as quiet as possible to see if we can hear her?" The crowd noise begins to die down a little bit before there are singular shouts in the audience. "Shh!" He hushes as he takes out his ear piece. "Hi, da-dee!" Pearl smiles. Everyone awed. "Hi, baby.." He chuckles into the mic. People were shouting as Pearl begins to talk again. "Shh! I would like to hear my daughter." He shushed them again as the room grew quieter. "What was that, peanut?" He said "I luh you, da-dee!" She spoke. Harry had the biggest smile on his face as he brought his hand to his heart. Everyone awed again. "I love you too, baby." He smiles. "My daughter Pearl everyone!" He announces before blowing you and your daughter a kiss.