Acne

You've always struggled with acne ever since you were a teenager and now being an adult you still unfortunately dealt with it. It was mostly on your back and you became prone to picking at it which left you with acne scars—that became your newest insecurity.

You had bought a new dress with an open back a couple months back that Harry had convinced you to get for something special or a date night. It's just hung in your closet and gone untouched still with the tags on it collecting dust. You thought you'd feel comfortable enough to wear it one day, but you were too worried about your scars, feeling ashamed. No matter whether you used concealer to cover them up or let your hair down to cover them, you were definitely lacking in security showing yourself off in that new dress.

You and Harry had been dating for more than a couple years now and it had been a while since you and Harry had a proper date night. It was your 8 year anniversary and Harry had decided he wanted to take you on a romantic museum & dinner date. You were hesitant knowing you'd have to dress nice and wear your unworn dress. You couldn't bring yourself to put it on so you decided to put on one of your old dresses.

You came out of the bathroom ready. "Where's your new dress?" Harry asked. You sighed, "I'm sorry, Harry. I just couldn't do it. I thought I could, but it's the stupid scars and everyone can see them. It just..I can't do it." You said tearing up. "Oh, love. Don't cry..you're beautiful. And so are your scars." He said comforting you.
"Can you put on the dress for me, darling? And if you don't like it we can take it back." He asked, you put it on and walked out of the bathroom to see Harry with his jaw dropped. His breath had been taken away. "You look exactly as I had imagined. Actually, even better." He said. "Really? Honest." You said before looking in the mirror. "Honest, baby.." He gives a small smile before he stepped behind you. He placed his hands on your waist pressing his lips to your bare shoulder. "Okay, I'll wear it.." You said. "Really?" He said. "Yea, if you like it. I'll wear it."