Fever

Imagine it was 2 in the morning as you were lying in bed next to Harry, you were sweaty and feeling hot. You began to toss and turn, flipping your pillows trying to find a relaxing and more comfortable position to lie in before accidentally waking Harry. "You alright, darling?" He asked. "I'm hot!" You whined, he brought the back of his hand to your forehead and feeling your cheeks before he raised his concern. "Baby, you're burning up." He spoke. "Nooo!" You pouted. There was only one way he knew how to cool you down. A cold shower. "Bathroom, now." He spoke pointing towards the door. "Harry!" You whined. "Go." He demanded. You continued to whine before you got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He had you change out of his t-shirt leaving you in your undergarments while he turned on the cold water to the shower. "Alright, hop in." He told you. "It's gonna be so cold." You whined. "It'll cool you down, darling. I promise, you'll feel so much better." You sighed before you stepped into the shower. You flinched as the cold water made contact with your skin. "I-It's s-so c-c-cold." Your teeth chattered. You were shivering before the cold shower began to feel refreshing. Harry was right, it did help cool you down. He went back into the bedroom to find a looser t-shirt that had more of silkier material rather than cotton fabric as he also retrieved a pair of your undergarments before he turned off the shower. He grabbed you a towel to dry before he left you to change. You then came back to bed, "You feel  better, darling?" He asked. "I do. Thank you." You replied as you laid your head against his chest. "Happy to help." He smiled before you drifted off to sleep.