Trying

Imagine a couple days after your wedding as you were on your honeymoon, you and Harry had the discussion at 2:00 in the morning about whether you wanted kids right away or if you wanted to wait a bit. Harry wanted to let a coin toss decide your fate. "It's a fair shot. Heads: we try for a baby starting tonight and Tails: we wait a year." He said. "Sweetheart, I love you but that has to be the stupidest idea." You giggled. "Hey! It's 50/50." He laughed. "Can we just try tonight and see what happens?" He nodded before you smiled. "Roll over, bebe.." He patted your bum twice. You gasped, "Wow, you can at least be a little more romantic about it, hun." You chuckled as you rolled onto your back. "Sorry, darling.." He softly chuckled. "Hold on, let's do this the right way then." He said before he got up off the bed. "How do you want to do this?" He asked. "Just kiss me, Harry.." You spoke before came back to the bed and pressed his lips against yours before bringing his lips down to kiss your neck.

"We're gonna make a baby.." "Mhm.." "I'm gonna make you a mumma.." "And you're gonna be a daddy.." You giggled before a soft moan escaped your lips. "Say it again.." "Say what again?" "Call me a daddy again.." "Daddy.." You moaned. "You ready?" He asked. "Put a baby in me." You said before he pushed into you. You breathed as Harry thrusted himself in and out. Your hands on his body grabbing onto his skin pulling him closer as you took in all of him. You Harry had his hands holding him up as your head laid in between. He brushed your hair out of your face before kissing you again. Harry was a tender love maker, of course but this time was different. You were trying to create a life. Harry let you know that he was close. You both moaned as you released onto him and he released himself inside of you. You could feel it. Your chest rises as he stays inside you for a moment before pulling out and lying next to you.

You laid there for a minute before you got up to face the headboard of the bed frame. "What are you doing?" He chuckled. "Trying to get the process started." You said as you lied back down to put your legs up in the air resting them against the wall as you lifted your pelvis. "You think it'll work?" You turned your head towards him. "I hope so.." He replied. "You're going to make a really good dad, one day." You told him. "And I know you'll be an amazing mum." He smiled. "I can't believe we're actually doing this."