Power Outage

Imagine it's storming outside as Harry was in the middle of cooking dinner waiting for you and your oldest daughter, Hazel to come back from Y/BSF/N's house while your youngest daughter, Luna was in the living room playing in her playpen when all of the sudden the lights and everything cuts out. He then heard his little girl's screams. He immediately grabbed his phone turning on his flashlight as he rushing into the living room to tend to the 22 month old. "I'm coming, baby." He could hear her cries as he reached the. "I'm here, peanut. I'm right here." He spoke as he picked her up and held her to his chest. "Dada." She cried. "You're okay, baby." He soothed her before he walked over to the couch as he sat down. His phone began to ring. "Let's see who's calling?" He said as he takes his phone out of his pocket. "It's mumma!" He says before answering. "Hi, darling.." He spoke. "Hi, baby. Are you alright? How's Lu?" You ask. "I'm okay. Luna's a little scared. But I've got her, babe. Don't worry. Are you alright? Are you and Hazel still at Y/BSF/N's?" He asked. "Yea, apparently the traffic lights are down from a tree. It's probably our safest bet to stay here for the night. We'll be home in the morning." You told him. "That sounds good, yes. Stay there, we'll be okay." He reassures you. "Mama!" Luna fussed. "Let me talk to her, Harry." Harry puts the phone on speaker. "You're on speaker, love." He says.
"Hi, baby girl!" You spoke. "Mama!" Luna whined. "Mama, I scawed." She cried. "It's okay, you're okay. Don't cry. You're okay, love bug. Mommy and Hazel are gonna stay at Aunt Y/BSF/N's tonight but we'll be home tomorrow. You're going to sleep with Daddy tonight and he's gonna sing you your night-night song. Okay, baby?" You reassure her. "Otay." She said. "I love you, sweet pea." You said. "Luh you mama." She says.