Movie Premiere: Walking The Red Carpet

Harry and I arrived, following Kat and Liam. Hearing all the fans screaming as cameras flashed. I was a little nervous when the car came to a stop. I felt Harry place his hand on top of mine. I looked over at him as he gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled before he got out of the car and walked over to my side opening the door for me. He held out his hand, I reached out taking it as he helped me out of the car. Harry and I began to walk through the entrance when fans began to scream and cheer for Harry. I stood back while he went to go take photos with fans and sign autographs. "Y/N! Y/N!" I wasn't expecting fans to really be cheering for me if I'm being honest. I watched Harry turn his head towards me before we waved me to come over "C'mere bebe." He mouthed. I walked up next to him as fans asked me to sign notebooks and movie posters. This was a fever dream. Some fans asked for pictures, I took a few before we were called to start our walk on the red carpet. "Alright, we have to go but it was a pleasure meeting you all. Thank you." Harry said. "We love you guys, thank you so much for coming." I smiled before blowing kisses. I felt Harry place his hand on my back before we walked towards the carpet. I felt the train of my dress being lifted from behind me before, I turned my head back to see Harry walking behind me as he carried the fabric. "Babe, you don't have to do that." I spoke. "Just taking safety measures. Wouldn't want you to trip, darling." He spoke before leaning in and kissed my cheek. I smiled as all the photographers, interviewers and fans either awed or cheered. He set the train down as the cast gathered together stood all in a row. Timothée, Saoirse, Harry, me, Liam, and Kat, we took some pictures before Harry picked the train back up then we continued to walk up the carpet and into the theatre.