Stress

Harry had been going through a lot of stress, getting over being sick, trying not to 'let anyone down'. He was pushing himself more than he needed to. Something was off with him today and he just wasn't his normal happy self. You had just finished doing the laundry when you walked into your bedroom and saw Harry standing out on the balcony leaning against the railing. The screen door was open. "Baby?" You call out, he lifts his head turning it towards you. "C'mere." You said, he removes his elbows from the railing before he opened the screen door walking into the bedroom before closing it behind him. You approach him. "Are you okay, sweets?" You ask concerned, he nodded. "I'm fine." He spoke, you knew he was lying. "Think you could use one of my teddy bear hugs?" You asked. A teddy bear hug was what Harry called your hugs. He loved your hugs, he thought they were warm and soft, just like a teddy bear. He nodded, "That would sound really good right now, actually." He replied. You smiled before you wrapped your arms around him, his cheek rested on your shoulder as he had his arms wrapped around you. You squeezed him gently as you heard him sigh, you then brought up your hand to the back of his head as you ran your fingers through his hair. You pulled away bringing your hands to his cheeks. You could see the exhaustion in his eyes, it made your heart break seeing him like this. "Oh, babe.." You caressed his cheek with your thumb. You had spent the rest of that afternoon lying in bed with Harry as his head was rested on your chest while you ran your fingers through his hair until he fell asleep.