Freak Accident

You were lying in a hospital room in pain after having a freak accident, tripping down the stairs of your apartment complex. You had surgery to fix your broken femur and broken wrist. It wasn't major surgery but you were still overwhelmed with an amount of pain. Your phone was dead, a doctor called your best friend who was your emergency contact after you asked for her to go to your apartment to check on your dogs while you were gone. What you didn't know was that your husband, Harry was coming home from his tour early to surprise you. You hadn't told Harry about your accident yet, you hadn't had the chance.

As you were lying in bed, maxed out on pain meds and morphine still in pain as you were watching an old cartoon, you heard running footsteps towards your room before someone entered the room "Y/N.." You heard Harry's voice speak. You turned your head. He sighed in relief, you wanted to get up but you couldn't. You cried. "It's okay. I'm here, baby. I'm here." He said as he walked over to your bed gently sitting on the edge as he took your uninjured hand in is. "Oh love.." He brought his hand up to your cheek gently caressing it. "Everything hurts." You cried. "I know. But you're gonna be okay, okay? I'm gonna take you home in a few days and I'm gonna take care of you, baby." He comforted you.