To All the Deadly Disciples

I have been writing on and off Wattpad for years. To be clear, I know I'm not the greatest or most prolific writer. What I am is someone who LOVES to read. I'm also someone who occasionally enjoys sharing a crazy story with even crazier plot twists. I never imagined my stories would impact people the way they have.

I've had students write reports on stories I wrote. I've had stories turned into games and one a comic. That is unreal! I've had the opportunity to work with some of my favorite companies and even wrote a piece for Snapped.

During Covid, I needed a break and asked to bow out of the Wattpad Stars program. I also chose not to renew my story in the paid program. I also took down most of my works. Many of them are still archived:  Consumed, The Reaper's Assistant, Demented, Forever in Your Deadly Heart, the 4th book in the Dream series, Ghost Channel, AND the remaining two stories of the Demon King series...among others. When I said I needed a break, I wasn't kidding.

Over the past two years, I constantly get asked to bring the Demon King stories back and I haven't because they're unedited AND I hate spamming people's timelines/notifications thread. These books are old so people have them in reading lists or archived but they forgot about them. When I update, people who aren't even following me will get updates! Then they come to my profile because they're upset and think I'm somehow doing some Wattpad black magic to give them unwanted updates. I promise I am not.

With that said, instead of re-posting those stories, with their millions of reads, I am bundling them up here. Add this to your library if you want updates AND do NOT mind having your notification thread spammed by me. Despite people asking for them, I'm not sure if anyone will actually read these stories again. However, if there is just one of you who wants to find out what really happens in the Demon King series...here it is. The last 2 books in one spot. So, buckle up because I'll be posting chapters up daily starting this week until they're all posted.

See you in the comments.

SheHopes

PS: If you liked the Demon King series, do me a favor and check out my newest story, When Evil Comes Back.

ORIGINAL COVERS