Final Chapter

Vincent was in his hotel room getting dressed into some casual clothing. He wanted to be dressed comfortably when he met with Eva Lewis again. Dr. Spencer had agreed to bring her to his house in the woods. He smiled at the thought of seeing her there again. It had been months since he'd seen her. Now she'd be back at the place they had first met. How appropriate.

He picked up a stuffed teddy bear that was dressed in a cowboy hat and a red bandana. It was going to be an early gift to his unborn grandchild. He was about to pick up his car keys when a knock on the door stopped him. He looked through the peephole to see Special Agent Sally Roux.

"Shit," he muttered.

"I can hear you," she said from the other side of the door.

She wasn't shy. Vincent had to admire that. He opened the door, "Agent Roux, I was just about to leave if you don't mind."

"I don't mind one bit McDaniels. We need to talk."

"What about?"

Sally smiled, "About the Deadly Disciple."

Vincent scoffed, "Please don't tell me you're going to accuse me of that today. Haven't we already been through this? I told you I have nothing to do with the fans of my son."

"You claim him so easily?"

"Why wouldn't I? He was my son. My flesh and blood. You killed him, remember?"

Sally gritted her teeth, "Still, I have questions for you."

Vincent sighed as he looked at his watch. "Fine. Let's get this over with." He let her in and muttered, "The good doctor can wait."

~Meanwhile at the Hospital~

Dr. Spencer was sweating bullets. He wiped his clammy palms against his pants. He didn't think he could pull it off but he did. His brother's badge and an FBI jacket went a long way. He stuffed the fake warrant that he had showed the medical staff into his pocket as he wheeled Eva Lewis out of the hospital and to his car. Getting out of the ward with Eva was the tricky part. She had still been on a hospital bed, attached to an IV. Once they left the elevator, he ditched the bed and transferred her to a wheelchair. He had to act quickly before anyone noticed him and before an actual FBI agent came to check on her.

"Idiots," Dr. Spencer chuckled. He quickly wheeled her outside to a back parking lot designated for medical staff. He transferred her quickly and buckled her in, "Safety first." He ran around the car and left for Vincent McDaniels' house in the woods.

Also at the Hospital Parking Lot

Officer Dempsey was at the hospital. He was off duty and in his personal car. He wanted to see how Joelynn was doing. He was having a tough time finding a parking space that wasn't a mile away from the hospital's entrance and refused to pay for valet parking. It was a hospital not a club. He turned into the doctor's parking lot when he noticed something strange.

"Isn't that the shrink from the other day?" Dempsey leaned forward and recognized the woman in the wheelchair. "What the hell?"

Dempsey didn't know what was going on but this seemed suspicious. He decided he would follow them.

~At Jacob's Home~

"Jacob it's me!" Joelynn listened to the sound of the voice from the other side of the door as Jacob stared at her.

"What did you just say?" Jacob asked her.

Joelynn whispered, "His name isn't Edward..."

"Joelynn that isn't funny." Jacob walked past her and opened the door. Edward came in and hugged Jacob, kissing him on the cheek, "Hey how are you doing?"