Chapter III: Return To Edenn

~In the Edenn Dimension~

The sun in Edenn beams down on the enormous inekium mountain the people of the shadow village are enjoying their day. In one particular place, the day is being enjoyed the most and that place is Diwata's restaurant. She's added new choices to her restaurant's menu that have been hits with her patrons. One of those is "The burger".

However, despite all the enjoyment. There are a few patrons who aren't as excited about the new additions to the menu as most others are. One patron particularly. His name is Paul. He's been coming to Diwata's spot since it opened. He approaches Diwata telling her, "You know what miss Diwata. I've been coming here for years now. Love your recipes when it comes to cooking Ramen. I have to say though your new additions to the menu seem out of place to me." Diwata smiles and says, "Where are you getting at Paul?"

Paul explains further to Diwata saying, "Okay I give music classes to kids for 8 hours of the day to provide an artistic expression for the children of the shadow village. One of my favorite things to do after my day is to come to my favorite quiet spot that serves noodles and enjoy it with a nice iced coffee. Now, these days I can't enjoy the quiet at my favorite spot because the kids are here for your burgers! It's like I'm still back at the school!"

Diwata smirks then looks around. She says, "Well I guess you're right huh? It sure is a lot busier here than it once was." Paul then suggests to Diwata, "Why don't you just open another spot that serves just the burgers and all its variations?" Diwata says, "My customers love the multiple choices they can make Paul." Paul nods in understanding and notices Zachary walking out from the kitchen holding what looks like a Hi-tech cooler.

Paul catches Zach's attention stopping him and tells him, "Zach! What do you think about my idea of making a separate burger joint from the noodle bar? Maybe you or Kapurma could run it?" Zach smiles and says not my call. She's the boss (pointing to Diwata). Paul throws his hands up and says, "Gosh! Well, I tried. Guess I gotta get used to the mayhem here then." Diwata tells Paul, "Hold on maybe not Paul." Paul asks, "What do you mean?" Diwata tells Paul, "I will be opening another location. But it won't just be Ramen it'll be all my recipes. So maybe the noise will settle down with an extra location." Paul tells Diwata, "That's great! Who will be running the place? Kapurma? Or is it you Zach?" Both Zach and Diwata shake their heads.

Diwata tells Paul, "It's going to be one of my students." Paul says, "Students?" Diwata replies, "Yeah, just like you Paul. I provide an artistic expression for kids of the shadow village. You might remember seeing me with groups of kids looking for ingredients for my dishes." Paul nods and Diwata continues to explain, "During my short time away from Edenn one of my exceptional students took over the shop and ran it pretty well. When I came back with my new recipes and ingredients this place got busier than usual. Luckily we were already planning on opening a new spot, and we're thinking about giving it to the same student who ran it while I was away."

Paul asks, "What's this student's name?" Diwata replies with a smile, "Miko." Then out of nowhere an arm of a loud charismatic person puts his arm around Paul. It's his brother John another music teacher. He tells John, "Hey bro! Leave the busy lady alone. She's got customers man!" John looks over to Zachary and asks, "where are you going Zach? Why aren't you helping out the misses? What's that thing in your hand?"

Zach lifts what he's holding. To John it looks like a mini fridge. He says with a confused face, "A portable fridge?" Zach says, "No it's a mini freezer." He then says with a smile, "And chill bro. Diwata is sending me to do a delivery."

Curious at what's in the freezer he asks, "So...What are ya delivering?" Diwata tells John, "It's ice cream." John's eyes immediately perk up and he says, "Ice cream!? Are you doing delivery now Diwata!??"