Chapter VII: Sun Crystals

The crackle of the flames caused by War Hawk whips through the air. Tension in the atmosphere weighs heavy on Supremeo knowing War Hawk holds the fate of his friends in his hands.

Supremeo asks War Hawk, "Okay...What's your proposition?" War Hawk replies, "Give me the stones attached to your palms and the one in your chest plate." Supremeo is at a loss for words for a moment until War Hawk says, "Judging by your reaction those stones are what give you power and bring you to live right?" With a little nervousness in his tone Supremeo replies, "Yu...Yeah.."

The droid continues to say, "but whether I live or die isn't my concern...How do I know you'll keep your promise in letting my friends go?"

From underneath his helmet, Victor smiles at this statement thinking to himself he respects Supremeo for caring about his comrades first and caring about his life second.

Supremeo's words remind Victor of his friend Elias Caine. The co-creator of the droid who's standing in front of him. Victor answers Supremeo's concern by telling him, "You'll have my word as a fellow warrior, your friends won't be harmed. Only the ultimate goal of becoming the world's most powerful droid and the sole being to what controls wars is what I want. But if your friends would want to...they can challenge my authority once they regroup..."

Through the eye holes of his helmet, Victor stares a hole through Supremeo waiting for his answer. As Supremeo contemplates what he should do. A voice in the background says, "Do it..." Supremeo looks to the side and sees Bernard Sullivan with his helmet off tending to a broken piece of his armor.

Sullivan approaches Supremeo and tells him, "You have tech in you that senses if he's lying or not right? What do you see?"

Supremeo tells Bernard, "Nothing. It seems like he's telling the truth." Bernard tells supremeo, "If there's still a hint of the Victor I know that's in there he'll keep his word."

Supremeo looks back to War Hawk with intensity. Both droids anticipate their next move. Supremeo then puts both his palms toward the enemy droid.

War Hawk's eyes twitch in shock. Then in a split second through Supremeo's tech, the two stones that allow him to shoot powerful energy blasts through his hands are released and dropped to the dirt.

From under his breath Maxwell says, "No not like this." He makes his way to attack War Hawk but is stopped by Kapurma when the tortoise puts a hand on his chest. The old tortoise tells Maxwell, "Trust both of their decisions to do this."

Maxwell unsure of Kapurma's advice still listens and does not approach the enemy droid.

As Bernard and Supremeo continue to hold their end of the bargain the aiutu droid asks Bernard Sullivan for a blade. He gives him one attached to his waist. Supremeo examines the knife given to him. It's made of 100% inekium. He then strikes at the edge of the gemstone in his chest continuously. All of Supremeo's friends look in shock as he jams the blade in his chest over and over again in hopes to pull the gem out.

As he keeps hitting the side of the gemstone sparks begin to emanate Making Maxwell say to Kapurma, "He's got through. Now he can pull the stone out..." as the blade makes a way for Supremeo to pry it out of his chest. He tells Bernard, "I want you to give the stones to him when I pull the last one out."

Bernard nods in agreement.

A few seconds later Supremeo manages to pry the gem out. As it's still attached to wires connected to his body. Supremeo pulls the stone and its attachments out slowly. Known by Supremeo, his creators, and friends. There are pain receptors put in his body to ensure he fights with perfect technique and skill, and not just go into fights with reliance only on his tech.