Chapter X: Allies

From beyond the smoke, the crew waits for War Hawk to make his next move. Then to King Raz's shock War Hawk comes dashing out from behind the smoke and grabs Erik throwing him to the ground. Then grabs Diwata throwing her down as well.

With his foot over Diwata's neck, War Hawk draws his blade and aims for a killing blow toward Erik. But is distracted by the remaining pirates who disrupt his vision by shooting at his helmet. The razhdarchidae hit War Hawk off of Diwata but position the droid to attack the retaliating pirates.

War Hawk's inekium wings shoot off its feathers striking down the pirates and landing fatal blows. Erik sees this and yells to his fellow pirates, "FALL BACK!" A pirate replies back yelling, "Sir we can't stand by and let you fight this monster alone!" The pirate yelling this message is struck down by an inekium-bladed feather. King Raz sees this and shields the pirates from another attack with his wings. King Raz commands his son to do the same. With their wings shielding the pirates from an attack. And both their arms holding War Hawk back. Then King Raz looks to Diwata and Erik then tells them, "Bring your people to safety! My son and I can hold them back!" Diwata and Erik get up. Both hesitate for a moment until King Raz yells at them saying, "MOVE! NOW!" Both humans slide under the dinosaur's wings and run to the group of pirates. Erik starts commanding his troops to run deeper into the city. From the corner of his eye, King Raz sees this. As soon as their human allies disappear from their view King Raz and the prince both kick War Hawk's legs out from underneath him.

However, both attacks are thwarted by War Hawk. War Hawk's talons block the kick ripping through the King's flesh. The same thing happens to the prince. As the King begins to fall to his knees his chin is met with War Hawk's talons once again. The gemstones stolen from Supremeo add to the fierce nature of War Hawk's attack. His talons now don't only aim to pierce the surface of his opponent's body they also add an intense burning flame to the cutting blow.

King Raz takes this blow to his chin piercing his beak and burning the lower part of his face. The prince yells out in shock for his father.

As War Hawk removes his talons from King Raz's chin he cocks back his hand aimed at the King's eyes. The prince screams for his father to wake up from the shock of the first two blows. The King cannot react as quickly as he should.

As War Hawk's talons go for the blinding strike the droid's blows are blocked by an inekium staff. The eldest prince feels a strange weight added to his shoulder and sees Kapurma on it using his shoulder for leverage to block War Hawk's blinding attack with his staff. Kapurma looks to the prince and tells him with a smile, "Don't worry about your father son. We agreed to watch each other's backs!" the prince looks at Amaro and witnesses his younger brother holding his own against the human and even backing him down from their fight. War Hawk catches a glimpse of Amaro losing his fight as well. He uses his center gemstone to shoot a wave of energy that hits Kapurma in the middle of his chest knocking him off of the prince. Luckily for him, the inekium cloak he wears softens the blow.

War Hawk spins at an extreme speed breaking the grips of both the prince and King. The droid flies off toward Amaro and the younger prince. War Hawk pulls his blade back and plunges it into the chest of the younger prince, then grabs Amaro by the shoulders and flies off. The eldest prince sees this and rushes to his brother's aid while the enemy flies off.

While War Hawk and Amaro are in the air

Amaro yells at the droid saying, "HEY! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL THOSE GUYS!? I thought you were made to kill any large groups that had a powerful fighting spirit!?" War Hawk replies, "Yes that is true. However, I was also built to protect my allies by your friend Julius. I'm just simply following a portion of my programming. So be sure to thank him for your prolonged life."